Endless Delve Starter Gear Preview

"
SuperDrop wrote:
i remind to normal people who play this game.. after this league even ends, then its thats it. its over. accumulated items will be deleted. you cant convert them either to heist or standard. gl there. hope you having fun digging deep.

great thanks, wont waste my time then.
"
JugJugJug wrote:
Will all character classes have access to all gems as they level up, or restricted to the gems they would normally get as their specific class?

[/quote]I guess the question is, is there a depth we can delve to that would unlock the equivalent of the library quest or Lilly's A6 shop with all the gems.

If we don't have an option to unlock something similar, then what are our options going to be for finding skill gems over all? Would guess most gear stuff would stay the same for having to find, with only exceptions being the starting gear that was just announced.[/quote]

It's been answered on event post. "Lilly Roth will be available alongside Niko to provide access to skill gems."[/quote]

But the question is, will I be able to buy, for example, gems that a maurader would normally not have access to until he got to act 6, or will that maurader be able to access ALL skill gems. For example, a build like chieftain bladefall blade blast would be incredibly lame if he had to wait till an act 6 level in order to access the necessary gems...
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Last edited by JugJugJug on Nov 29, 2020, 9:47:11 PM
"
JugJugJug wrote:

It's been answered on event post. "Lilly Roth will be available alongside Niko to provide access to skill gems."

But the question is, will I be able to buy, for example, gems that a maurader would normally not have access to until he got to act 6, or will that maurader be able to access ALL skill gems. For example, a build like chieftain bladefall blade blast would be incredibly lame if he had to wait till an act 6 level in order to access the necessary gems...

Oh, good to know, actually with that wording, most likely Lilly Roth with just be available at the start so should have access to all the gems (except those that are drop only anyways, such as empower). Will just need to find the currency to trade for them.

Now odd second question, will be get the ability to buy currency like exists in the regular act NPC's to be able to trade up augments to alterations , etc? that said, not as much of an issue.

Well, time to go make a build
Ahhh, Descent in a new form, love it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Just to be different I am going to say "thank you" for doing this, without throwing in any whinging and whining.

I'm looking forward to trying this out as an alternative to levelling through the acts. Hopefully it proves a success and something similar can be introduced to core, à la Diablo 3's power-levelling.
interesting items
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
So there are no rewards?
"
BkBlindside wrote:
So there are no rewards?

A guaranteed mystery box when you reach level 50 .
"
BkBlindside wrote:
So there are no rewards?

click the large image on the main site that is about the december events. the rewards are listed in there and depend on what level you reach.
What about something specific to minions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info