Endless Delve Starter Gear Preview

meh nothing for minions.
Last edited by janusbloodays on Dec 1, 2020, 5:51:31 PM
"
janusbloodays wrote:
meh nothing for minions.

Really? how about start with claw for free lvl 20 hatred, and the shield for big attack/spell block and free endurance charges?? Free survivability + damage for your minions....
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
SkulkLife wrote:
I don't understand 500% ignite duration why OP. Ignite base duration is 4 sec. Why do you need 20 sec ignite? You can spam new ignite effect under 4 sec on rare and unique mobs.

With an ignite that long, you can just hit a mob with ignite, and then move on to the next mob, confident that the previous mob will die with that long of an ignite.

I believe there's a certain range where your damage stops working. Think around 2 screens away. So if you move away too far, the mob will not die.

It's endless delve. So it's dark behind you anyway and monsters left behind will take no damage...
This will be fun :D
can't wait for this tbh best event week :D
Delving? Not interested.
"
Odif wrote:
The ignite club is REALLY strong at low level, but will be surpassed eventually.

Of all the ignite stats, duration is the weakest.
But... 500% of a weak stat is still nice.

And the 25% increased burn damage will be good for 20 levels or so.
The 30% chance to ignite, 60% when dual wield, will allow 100% ignite chance right from the start, also very very nice.

Dual wielding these will take an ignite fireball build many many levels before a rare with fire dot multi/flat fire to spells/fire damage replaces it.

Getting weapons at level 1 that will last 50+ levels is no small thing!

Some chieftains just want to watch the underworld burn.

Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit? Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
coming late but at least its done. 👍
Don't believe the Hype!
Looking forward to trying this. I wonder if this will affect the future of delving or leveling of new characters. I would try more characters in a league if I didn't have to play the story with each new one.

Also it would be nice to have Delving not be gated behind mapping.
Void league... no, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info