Endless Delve Starter Gear Preview

"
Fjellstrom wrote:
"
KepugLeinad wrote:
"
Fjellstrom wrote:
Not only that! She plays PoE! /flex

Just play solo this race and you will see that your girlfriend not only plays PoE but is also better at it!

True. xD But then I might be at risk of getting replaced.
True love can overcome obstacles like the horror of having to play a POE event on your own...
"
SkulkLife wrote:
I don't understand 500% ignite duration why OP. Ignite base duration is 4 sec. Why do you need 20 sec ignite? You can spam new ignite effect under 4 sec on rare and unique mobs.

There's no need to spend 6 passive points on effect duration, you can use duration reduction like Swift Affliction without worry, etc. With ignite prolif, it'll be around Forever.
Also the chieftain side of the tree doesn't really have duration, so there's no need to skillgrimage.
Last edited by SuperTaster on Dec 1, 2020, 10:51:18 AM
Hope is good
"
SuperTaster wrote:
"
SkulkLife wrote:
I don't understand 500% ignite duration why OP. Ignite base duration is 4 sec. Why do you need 20 sec ignite? You can spam new ignite effect under 4 sec on rare and unique mobs.

There's no need to spend 6 passive points on effect duration, you can use duration reduction like Swift Affliction without worry, etc. With ignite prolif, it'll be around Forever.
Also the chieftain side of the tree doesn't really have duration, so there's no need to skillgrimage.

Thanks, I haven't calculated the ignite prolif strategy
"
SkulkLife wrote:

Ignite and walk away.
The ignite club is REALLY strong at low level, but will be surpassed eventually.

Of all the ignite stats, duration is the weakest.
But... 500% of a weak stat is still nice.

And the 25% increased burn damage will be good for 20 levels or so.
The 30% chance to ignite, 60% when dual wield, will allow 100% ignite chance right from the start, also very very nice.

Dual wielding these will take an ignite fireball build many many levels before a rare with fire dot multi/flat fire to spells/fire damage replaces it.

Getting weapons at level 1 that will last 50+ levels is no small thing!
Last edited by Odif on Dec 1, 2020, 12:55:23 PM
"
Souleus wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
So, would dual wielding Blood of Summer give you 4 frenzy charges and 16% move speed?

It gives +1 frenzy charge, so dual wielding would be +2 frenzy charges.

If you got no other frenzy charges, that would be 5 frenzy charges from your 3 base, and
2% + 2% move speed per charge = 4% move speed per charge * 5 charges = 20% move speed.
Thanks!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
SkulkLife wrote:

With an ignite that long, you can just hit a mob with ignite, and then move on to the next mob, confident that the previous mob will die with that long of an ignite.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
I wish we could keep the weapon we choose. Feelsbadman :'(
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
SkulkLife wrote:

With an ignite that long, you can just hit a mob with ignite, and then move on to the next mob, confident that the previous mob will die with that long of an ignite.

I believe there's a certain range where your damage stops working. Think around 2 screens away. So if you move away too far, the mob will not die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info