Endless Delve Starter Gear Preview

Races, unique looks, unique items ... these are the best things about PoE and should be returned on a permanent basis. The leagues quickly become boring, the economy is quickly deflated, and in order to smooth out the sometimes mistakes of the start of leagues, it is necessary to return the race-events on an ongoing basis. There will always be mistakes and no matter how hard you try to optimize your work, you need to return the show to the game with prizes that cannot be bought in the store. Show must go on.
Last edited by Noobovsky on Nov 30, 2020, 2:47:14 AM
Level 1 CoC build INC! lul I want Cyclone at lvl 1!!
Last edited by argoniashawks on Nov 30, 2020, 2:55:40 AM
"
Letre wrote:
"
ValheruWolf wrote:

It's been answered on event post. "Lilly Roth will be available alongside Niko to provide access to skill gems."

Thanks, I missed that too first time round.
"
xyllywyt wrote:
"
Letre wrote:
"
ValheruWolf wrote:

It's been answered on event post. "Lilly Roth will be available alongside Niko to provide access to skill gems."

Thanks, I missed that too first time round.

I wonder if that means all the gems from the start? Or gems added to her as you reach level thresholds?
"
We will be sharing another news post closer to the event to help clarify some of these issues. Let us know what types of information you want to see.
For endless delve:
Do we get pantheons?
Do we get 20 respec points?
Do we get +2 points you'd normally get in act 2 from killing the bandits?
sweet...
nice a coc dagger xd which i wanted to play for endless delve
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
So cool! Will the league be voided after the end of the week, or will be able to keep these as mementos?
Can't wait. Happy !
This event seems pretty cool, looking forward to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info