Endless Delve Starter Gear Preview

IDK, no crafting benches, no spectres, no trading, no cluster jewels and a voided league.

Really dont see the point of playing this LOL.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
nvm, it's void league, can't get this for unique collection stash
Last edited by HoangBoss on Nov 29, 2020, 11:26:57 PM
Awesome stuff GGG!!!. Can't wait to have a go at this event
Awww, was kinda hoping to see the Avian shoes from Descent too. I loved those!
WOW GGG WOTH A HEK MAN?AM LEVEL 89 IN YOURE POE STD LEAGUE AND WOTH A HELL SO GRIND NOW MAKE WORSE?I CAN NO MAKE LEVELT 100 LIKE FAST 1% NOW NO CAN EVER DO IT?SHAME MAP DROP LOW=NO PLAYER DO GAME ANYMORE!NO DIE POE CUZ BAD MAP DROP DIE POE CUZ BAD DEVILOPER!
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
GreatWhite47
dat ignite duration is global or local bound to this weapon?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
SuperDrop wrote:
i remind to normal people who play this game.. after this league even ends, then its thats it. its over. accumulated items will be deleted. you cant convert them either to heist or standard. gl there. hope you having fun digging deep.

[Removed by Support]

All the loot is just a bit of silicon molecularly oriented in a slightly different way anyways, it's all just a proxy to fun and none of it is real whether or not you "keep" that represented value, and given that the only thing of value in the equation is the enjoyment you derive from it, I don't think it's the biggest deal that a race provides you enjoyment on a different set of terms than the loot you keep.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 30, 2020, 6:55:27 AM
"
KalHirol wrote:

IDK, no crafting benches, no spectres, no trading, no cluster jewels and a voided league.

Why does it being voided matter when none of the items you SSF in a week would be worth keeping even were it not voided? They'd all just get vendored the second they hit standard anyways, it's not like you will get anything you care about even if you played standard, so how is that the dealbreaker for so many people? It's not like a league where you are actually invested in the progression of items and their value, it's whole purpose is the environment of scarcity.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
Why does it being voided matter when none of the items you SSF in a week would be worth keeping even were it not voided? They'd all just get vendored the second they hit standard anyways, it's not like you will get anything you care about even if you played standard, so how is that the dealbreaker for so many people? It's not like a league where you are actually invested in the progression of items and their value, it's whole purpose is the environment of scarcity.

Why would they not be worth keeping and how do you even know what drops?
The items would be transferred to a parent ssf league anyway so it has nothing to do with standard or its economy.
It matters because the only thing you are playing for is mtx.
How many people would play a 3 month league if only the challenge prizes were kept in the end? heh.
The skins these old DC uniques deserved back during racings prime. Nostalgic flavor text still relevant.

Consider bringing back modern versions of Descent / Endless Ledge races sometime!
IGN: KoTao
"
KalHirol wrote:

That's exactly the point why it is worth playing this. With all the restrictions its basically a whole new game. I will be a very unique experience you will never get again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info