Endless Delve Starter Gear Preview

scar of fate gives level 20 hatred and has no level req to wear? o.O
"
SoKurrupt wrote:
So now I have to choose between a very rare PoE event or playing Cyberpunk 2077 on release. Worst timing I've ever seen.

They did this on purpose haha. They still want to steal you from that game you to play POE. They just didn’t want to start a new league during that time.
I see so this is why its a void league?
Last edited by b4timert on Nov 30, 2020, 12:57:14 AM
that bow and quiver will do just fine
"
Fjellstrom wrote:
I would have loved this event if I could play it co-op with my girlfriend. Singleplayer is just not fun.

SSF is actually the only reason I'm even playing this event. That's what makes it interesting.
It would be more informative as well if you will provide which class has access to which weapons. It would be helpful for newbies, & for considering starter builds or skills.

For example, does the dagger or claw exclusive to Shadow, or are they also available to other classes like Duelist or Ranger? Does the Templar only get the staff?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Fjellstrom wrote:
I would have loved this event if I could play it co-op with my girlfriend. Singleplayer is just not fun.

are you trying to brag that you have a girlfriend?
"
SoKurrupt wrote:
So now I have to choose between a very rare PoE event or playing Cyberpunk 2077 on release. Worst timing I've ever seen.

Pfff, izi choice😎
"
Can you get multiple copies of items by stashing and making a new character?

This should be a yes, just keep in mind the league is Voided, so after the league all items are lost and NOT transferred to the standard or hardcore leagues (that said if you want to dual wield 2 of these it should be possible)
"
boyandroid wrote:
It would be more informative as well if you will provide which class has access to which weapons. It would be helpful for newbies, & for considering starter builds or skills.

For example, does the dagger or claw exclusive to Shadow, or are they also available to other classes like Duelist or Ranger? Does the Templar only get the staff?

While it would be semi nice, honestly the fact you get a shared stash means worst thing that might need to be done is make a second character, grab the item to throw in stash and then switch back to your main character.

I could also see them changing their mind and just having all of them available in the stash for all characters in the end possibly as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info