[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Are there breakpoints to CDR/AS on Blady Flurry? I find it very hard to tell whether or not I'm canceling the full channel by recasting the warcry. Everyone seems to be taking all CDR nodes (which makes sense for leveling), so I guess manually proccing the warcry after the mirages expire might be better to maximize dps for single target?
"
EZPZY wrote:
Are there breakpoints to CDR/AS on Blady Flurry? I find it very hard to tell whether or not I'm canceling the full channel by recasting the warcry. Everyone seems to be taking all CDR nodes (which makes sense for leveling), so I guess manually proccing the warcry after the mirages expire might be better to maximize dps for single target?

IIRC i read somewhere that they'll always finish their attack, so in this case it will fully channel the BF and trigger it before they can get replaced.
So you dont have to care about warcrying too early for the best dps.
"
Tsaviel wrote:
"
EZPZY wrote:

IIRC i read somewhere that they'll always finish their attack, so in this case it will fully channel the BF and trigger it before they can get replaced.
So you dont have to care about warcrying too early for the best dps.

I believe that is the case. I've seen them channel their Blade Flurry on beasts that were being netted by Einhar for what seems like a couple seconds before being replaced with new Mirage Warriors while I was still cycloning and spamming General's Cry during all of that.
Will the intimidate from Awakened Melee Phys proc from the minion attacks as well? This would open up a cluster jewel mod for something like provocateur (crit+crit multi on taunted mobs).

Follow-up question: Would provocateur work on for this build?? Would the minions gain the big chunk of crit + crit multi from a mob taunted by me?

Last edited by AIM9x on Feb 7, 2021, 4:20:59 AM
"
AIM9x wrote:
Will the intimidate from Awakened Melee Phys proc from the minion attacks as well? This would open up a cluster jewel mod for something like provocateur (crit+crit multi on taunted mobs).

Follow-up question: Would provocateur work on for this build?? Would the minions gain the big chunk of crit + crit multi from a mob taunted by me?

I also want to believe those should work that out, the general's cry warriors basically copy the current stats your character has or updates it in real time more or less.

On a side note, anyone try out chains of emancipation belt? Seems like an interesting belt that could be useful for this build providing some form of curse immunity and possibly better overall rage uptime even for Berserk, albeit losing a Stygian Vise and an abyssal jewel could be not worth it.
Hi, wanted to know how come you did not take the rage nodes on the ascendancy? Also the general cry minion can also crit?
So the content is destroyed... Just don't EVER stop spinnig and crying (windmill combining) Maven can be done deathless, if I'm not so stupid to play that "Simon says" properly xD
Now I'm just crafting ring with melee damage and Assassin's mark.
Current gear below:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/bFePcUK6

What should I prioritize improving first?
buy new paradoxica ? (Is 200 pdps worth buying?)
or buying awakened gem is worthing
I have around 20 ex to spend.
"
tumplovejee wrote:
https://pastebin.com/bFePcUK6

What should I prioritize improving first?
buy new paradoxica ? (Is 200 pdps worth buying?)
or buying awakened gem is worthing
I have around 20 ex to spend.

As for me (from first to last):
Abyssus - insane DPS boost (even without +1 Mirage);
Change medium cluster with "Lead by Example" to "Warning Call" to mitigate incoming damage from Abyssus;
Watcher's Eye to maximize Impale chance;
Cinderswallow Urn with crit (don't forget to get any source of fire dmg);
Decent Vulnerability ring.

20ex should be more than enough for all of these upgrades. ;)

UPD.: don't be scared to use Bloodrage even on bosses - Disciple of Kitava and massive leech will keep you up pretty well. Plus you can proc "while leeching" perks with life degen (mine HP is always minus 4-5 life from full).
Last edited by insteadofme on Feb 8, 2021, 12:49:54 PM
Corpsewalker instead of CWC desecrate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info