[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Hi guys, just posting my variant I'm doing in a private league, no paradoxica. Still have to grind some more garden crafts to fix up some of my gear to fit in some more accuracy and/or chaos res, as well as an aug speed to finish my foil. Maybe one of my guildmates or I will get lucky and drop an impale watcher's eye as well. That being said, I was just able to basically insta-phase Maven and do the fight deathless with no problem. Character is public on my profile.

"
When did everyone start using General's Cry+BF while leveling? I've been using a pair of Facebreakers since I had an almost max pair and Infernal Blow just 'cause. I basically one shot everything including yellows if they were in a pack, 2-3 hits if solo but the damage is starting to fall off at A8. Should I start using General's Cry now?
"
Fenlenus wrote:
When did everyone start using General's Cry+BF while leveling? I've been using a pair of Facebreakers since I had an almost max pair and Infernal Blow just 'cause. I basically one shot everything including yellows if they were in a pack, 2-3 hits if solo but the damage is starting to fall off at A8. Should I start using General's Cry now?

i started using it after i hit level 38. Pretty smooth leveling.

Here is my gear if anyone interested:

Spoiler

Still so much room for improvement. But damage is the last thing i want. Probably want capped chaos res. Helmet can give huge dps boost if you can have nearby enemies -9% to phys dmg.

I got a question, i feel like i dont need vaal AW, i rarely cast it bcs i need to stop while casting it. what other red gems would be good for replacement? empower? stone golem?
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on Feb 2, 2021, 11:46:19 PM
nvm
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Feb 3, 2021, 11:17:18 AM
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:

I got a question, i feel like i dont need vaal AW, i rarely cast it bcs i need to stop while casting it. what other red gems would be good for replacement? empower? stone golem?

Stone golem is nice to offset the bloodrage life degen.
Can I use BF mtx via general cry?
It's on sale today but I want to make sure that General cry can use link skill's MTX
"
tumplovejee wrote:
It's on sale today but I want to make sure that General cry can use link skill's MTX

i bought it and it works just fine
"
xtREEN wrote:
"
tumplovejee wrote:

i bought it and it works just fine

TYVM bought it and now I feel stronger because of Red light
If anyone is wanting to do this build and looking for gear add me as friend or PM me. Gear listed below. Insane damage.

Friendly reminder, cyclone does a lot of damage so it is really easy to have a Sinvicta's Mettle as a secondary weapon. Cyclone only needs to kill one enemy then swap weapons and start stacking rampage kills.

It is better to have dash, second wind and berserk at the weapon to avoid having the need to turn on any aura.

Last edited by Dairkon on Feb 5, 2021, 9:50:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info