[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
brittokc wrote:
"
mslee017 wrote:
"
brittokc wrote:
Any chance you think it would be possible in SSF

Not OP but I don't see why not. Obviously you can't really count on the helm enchant but you can just farm lighthouses to try and get the shield and paradoxica is targetable via Betrayal easily enough.

Thanks for the answer! Any specific reason for Lighthouse?

It has random warband member as boss. I believe Iceberg does too actually but not 100% positive it can drop there. Zana mod might work as well but I've seen others suggest Lighthouse.
Made this helmet...going to swap from my Champion to Zerker and see how it goes! I want more uptime on Berserk heh.

"
AyoJawn wrote:
Made this helmet...going to swap from my Champion to Zerker and see how it goes! I want more uptime on Berserk heh.

Excellent helmet, but isn't that the wrong enchant for berserk uptime? Wouldn't the one with slower rage degen enchant be better for that purpose/goal? Still, that enchant will bring better DPS and I think is probably the second best enchant other than +1 mirage warriors for GC in terms of pure DPS for this build.
Obligatory PoB: https://pastebin.com/2sKkwW0c

Playing General cry as I want a boss killer (my league starter character can kill all bosses though (haven't tried Maven), but it's slow). I hate dying so I play Champion instead. Easier gearing too, as fority nodes give tons of armors and evasion, taunt nodes gives 100% hit chance, and impale can justify damage lost from not going Berserk.

But my character still feels squishy, don't know why. The damage isn't that good either. I know that my gear is still far from optimal but it dies so randomly. Bosses doesn't melt as fast as I expect. So what did I do wrong? TY
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
AyoJawn wrote:

Excellent helmet, but isn't that the wrong enchant for berserk uptime? Wouldn't the one with slower rage degen enchant be better for that purpose/goal? Still, that enchant will bring better DPS and I think is probably the second best enchant other than +1 mirage warriors for GC in terms of pure DPS for this build.

Just meant in comparison with Champion and Zerker. Zerker will have more uptime on Berserk. Didn't like the fact I have to use Lethal Pride on Champion for Rage and the regen is slow. :P
Last edited by AyoJawn on Feb 12, 2021, 2:08:51 PM
"
Obligatory PoB: https://pastebin.com/2sKkwW0c

Playing General cry as I want a boss killer (my league starter character can kill all bosses though (haven't tried Maven), but it's slow). I hate dying so I play Champion instead. Easier gearing too, as fority nodes give tons of armors and evasion, taunt nodes gives 100% hit chance, and impale can justify damage lost from not going Berserk.

But my character still feels squishy, don't know why. The damage isn't that good either. I know that my gear is still far from optimal but it dies so randomly. Bosses doesn't melt as fast as I expect. So what did I do wrong? TY

It could be considered squishy, having berserk and molten shell up often helps for overall survivability. In terms of damage for your case, I think since you're playing it with Champion you're sorely lacking attack speed compared to Berserker. Blitz charges at a full 20 stacks grants a whopping 40% MORE attack speed multiplier which is pretty helpful for getting those mirage warriors hit the full 6 stages on Blade Flurry fast.

Straight up despite having no real defensives on ascendancy passives and Aspect of Carnage actually make a zerker take 10% increased damage, it has higher overall potential for damage and the uptime of rage via War Bringer means you can have berserk up quite often (in my experience 9 seconds out of 15 sec it's up with a 1.38s cooldown on General's Cry).
Last edited by reciprocate on Feb 13, 2021, 12:36:35 AM
https://pastebin.com/E98L2YMt

I just clear everything in this game except T15 T16 100% delirium cortex(map too expensive)

If you looking for all around build that can quick kill bosses before they start to do anything this build is for you

My gear not that good but here my though that you should get to make build work as intended

-Red banner shield.
-Paradoxica (High Dex require).
-100% impale chance.
-100% hit chance.
-fortify support boot.
-75 all resistance (ele and chaos).
-Large cluster with 3 skill : Furious Assualt - Iron Breaker - Master of Fundament.
-2 Medium cluster with these 4 skills : Mob Mentality - Provocateur - Warning Call (scale good with high armor) - Lead by Exsample (I didn't use cinderswallow I use defend flask).
-Kitava's Teaching (This small cluster is OP you can get HP&MANA even in no regen and maven coil debuff)
-Lv 92 to fully spec in tree (get all notable that build by wishdropper).
-lv 21 General cry and Blade Flurry (this is not expensive and you doing fine without awakened gem).
-crafted ring and amulet to make cyclone use 0 mana and -9 mana cost to spam dash+warcry.
-I use Flesh and Stone with maim setup : use enlighten 4 to make this work (I skipped Abyssus just Rare Helmet with good life + dex + resist).
-Use Anomalous Berserk to lower cd.
-I take Unweavering Stance to get stun immune.

For Uber Atziri just don't hit her clone with mirror I almost skip all of her phase.

PS.Sorry for my English

edit1 forget kitava's teaching
Last edited by tumplovejee on Feb 12, 2021, 9:47:45 PM
Just made this dumb chest, gonna give this build a try :)

just a question, why do you have fortify nodes in the tree when there is no fortify skil at all? or i missed something
"
soulnote77 wrote:
just a question, why do you have fortify nodes in the tree when there is no fortify skil at all? or i missed something

Note the "Socketed Gems Are Supported By Level 20 Fortify" tag on the boots. You can presumably swap infused channeling for fortify until you get that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info