[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:
I was wondering for mapping, is there a way to be slightly more tanky/sustain hp (other than getting better life gear and maybe the cinderswallow)?

Someone mentioned using Lacerate in Sand Stance to make it slightly faster than BF, but would this make it a bit safer too? Sometimes I get one shot by something I can't see, like Sirus influenced mobs or doing sketchy mods like minus max res.

Bossing is still very easy still even with bad gear, working my way up the atlas awakening levels and nearly insta phased Sirus on AL5.

You could take a look at my tree, I went for a lot more life, cutting out some kinda questionable nodes that were taken by OP. I haven't died while mapping since I was level 92. I am 95, approaching 96 now. And I run every map mod except phys reflect.

And I also still have absolutely disgusting single target damage. Sirus 9 is dead so fast, he can't do any of his bullshit in his last phase.

Another thing that people undervalue is chaos res. A lot of the one-shots will stop if if you stack up on that. I am at 70% chaos res.

Yeah, I'll probably pick up that entire life wheel eventually and swap some points. Mainly looking to replace my chest since it was just some random 6 link I bought to get the build going.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:
I was wondering for mapping, is there a way to be slightly more tanky/sustain hp (other than getting better life gear and maybe the cinderswallow)?

Someone mentioned using Lacerate in Sand Stance to make it slightly faster than BF, but would this make it a bit safer too? Sometimes I get one shot by something I can't see, like Sirus influenced mobs or doing sketchy mods like minus max res.

Bossing is still very easy still even with bad gear, working my way up the atlas awakening levels and nearly insta phased Sirus on AL5.

You could take a look at my tree, I went for a lot more life, cutting out some kinda questionable nodes that were taken by OP. I haven't died while mapping since I was level 92. I am 95, approaching 96 now. And I run every map mod except phys reflect.

And I also still have absolutely disgusting single target damage. Sirus 9 is dead so fast, he can't do any of his bullshit in his last phase.

Another thing that people undervalue is chaos res. A lot of the one-shots will stop if if you stack up on that. I am at 70% chaos res.

One thing I gotta ask, I figure Unwavering Stance isn't needed whatsoever? The stun immunity seems useful but I'm not too familiar with stun mechanics are now that GGG removed stun immunity from Cyclone last year.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

One thing I gotta ask, I figure Unwavering Stance isn't needed whatsoever? The stun immunity seems useful but I'm not too familiar with stun mechanics are now that GGG removed stun immunity from Cyclone last year.

I haven't noticed it being a problem yet, and I have done a lot of high level content. But it is so easy to test with just 3 points and would always be an option in case you do notice stun becoming a problem.

I did expect that I needed to spec into it for T16 100% Delirium maps or Simulacrum wave 20, but nope, doesnt seem to be needed there either.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 26, 2021, 9:50:50 AM
Hi have a small question does that dps that shown in the pob is just for the one mirage general?
"
fakeiscool wrote:
Hi have a small question does that dps that shown in the pob is just for the one mirage general?

I think that's off just one making it pretty nuts and explains why it's single target/boss DPS is absurd.
"
saakurou wrote:
Just that for it to work you 100 percent need the cluster jewels, which aren't too cheap. You'll pay at least 2-3 ex to get them all.

Which cluster nodes are the most important? For medium, charge generation and intimidate have the most impact and are the most expensive ones so I guess they have priority?

"
axedice wrote:
"
saakurou wrote:
Just that for it to work you 100 percent need the cluster jewels, which aren't too cheap. You'll pay at least 2-3 ex to get them all.

Which cluster nodes are the most important? For medium, charge generation and intimidate have the most impact and are the most expensive ones so I guess they have priority?

For a large you want Iron Breaker, Furious Assault. Then either Master the Fundamentals or Battle Hardened.

Mediums is a bit trickier but you'll need 2 jewels with at least each of these: Mob Mentality, and Haunting Shout. From there you got 3 options as what to get alongside them considering what you could afford. Warning Call for more armor, Provocateur for more crit and crit multi, and Lead by Example for free onslaught.

I got a jewel with Rattling Below alongside my Mob mentality because it was cheap at the time. It may be probably worthless when I get a Paradoxica since all my attacks will do double damage, that is unless the double damage of Rattling Below is separate and stacks on top of Paradoxica's double damage.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 27, 2021, 11:51:13 AM
For those that have already taken this to end-game content, curious at what point mapping felt smooth to you and if there were any particular pieces of gear/gems/etc that made a big difference?

Partially geared and currently under the impression that it's going to be about raw damage and maybe the helm enchant? (bossing is already pretty nuts, so just curious about the mapping side)

Hot tip: You can put in a Thread of Hope in the Duelist jewel socket (Large size) and grab Panopticon, Bladedancer, Swift Skewering, Art of the Glad, and Mana Flows.

The four damage nodes account for 2.5m dps x num of warriors on my build.
Mana flows helps with mana and int requirement.
Glad helps with Dex requirement.
Swift skewering allows 100% impale chance with gems and tree nodes only - so no Watcher's Eye mod or Paradoxica mod needed.
Why do all the builds in this thread take blitz charges? Isn't the attack speed basically pointless for the phantoms, and the reduction in crit outright harmful?

Though, I'm doing Ngamahu Consecrated Path since I haven't found the shield yet, so maybe I'm just not experiencing how tight BF in 1.4s is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info