[3.14] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

If you want more clear, swap Blade Flurry for sand-stance Lacerate. Annoying to swap gems back and forth but it is a little faster.
You can maintain berserk almost 100 percent of the time, so the clear is more than fine. Unless you're used to zoom zoom bv builds. In that case, no, it's not that good.

Today I went 1-78 and I can 4 sure say this build is bonkers. 4.1k life level 75 I'm clearing T16's and completely anhilating conqs and guardians. Just that for it to work you 100 percent need the cluster jewels, which aren't too cheap. You'll pay at least 2-3 ex to get them all.

In terms of leveling this, it's pretty simple 1-38 I just slaped oni-goroshi and played whatever. After that - just get any unique one handed sword (or even rare), redblade shield and you zoom zoom through acts. I personally grabbed all of the warcry recovery nodes into cluster jewels after level 40 into level 60 one. 1.6k life merc lab and 1,6k life deathless kitava sums up the leveling process of the build.

By the way, which single whatcher's eye benefits us the most? I can see OP has impale chance. what about "impales you inflict last additional 2 hits"? Or the mirage warriors don't count as if I'm inflicting them?

Lastly, I'm looking to buy a +1 general abyssus, so if anyone's ready to get rid of theirs, I'd gladdly buy it off you.
Yea, I would say the +2 impale watcher's eye is the best single mod, assuming you are at 100% chance to impale without the WE mod.

Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 24, 2021, 4:05:12 PM
Do kills from general's cry explode with asenath's? And does this build benefit from HH?
Not sure about asenath's explosion, but I ran this build last league primarily to boss kill and for mapping it was a bit faster with HH, but wasn't a night and day difference.
Last edited by obake1 on Jan 24, 2021, 9:33:47 PM
Was fiddling around in the PoB and I noticed that Close Combat support can provide a nice DPS increase over the likes of melee phys support. Seems like it'd be a good choice. Anyone ever bother to give it a try(it would mean having to go 3G+3R setup though)?

The MORE attack/cast speed Close Combat would provide to cyclone (extra speed to non linked travel skills, so dash and cyclone affected while Close Combat in 6L with Blade Flurry) seems nice but I doubt it really matters as Cyclone isn't the DPS skill obviously.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 24, 2021, 10:45:22 PM
"
reciprocate wrote:
Was fiddling around in the PoB and I noticed that Close Combat support can provide a nice DPS increase over the likes of melee phys support. Seems like it'd be a good choice. Anyone ever bother to give it a try(it would mean having to go 3G+3R setup though)?

The MORE attack/cast speed Close Combat would provide to cyclone (extra speed to non linked travel skills, so dash and cyclone affected while Close Combat in 6L with Blade Flurry) seems nice but I doubt it really matters as Cyclone isn't the DPS skill obviously.


If you look at PoB it shows which supports are BiS based off damage automatically. The only ones that would be better than Melee Phys support are Awakened Melee Phys Support and Conc Effect. Awakened Melee is ~ 5ex and Conc effect makes your AoE kinda off since generals target nearest around and could be further away from you.



"
clandestinehp wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
Was fiddling around in the PoB and I noticed that Close Combat support can provide a nice DPS increase over the likes of melee phys support. Seems like it'd be a good choice. Anyone ever bother to give it a try(it would mean having to go 3G+3R setup though)?

The MORE attack/cast speed Close Combat would provide to cyclone (extra speed to non linked travel skills, so dash and cyclone affected while Close Combat in 6L with Blade Flurry) seems nice but I doubt it really matters as Cyclone isn't the DPS skill obviously.


If you look at PoB it shows which supports are BiS based off damage automatically. The only ones that would be better than Melee Phys support are Awakened Melee Phys Support and Conc Effect. Awakened Melee is ~ 5ex and Conc effect makes your AoE kinda off since generals target nearest around and could be further away from you.





Weird, after tweaking it again Melee Phys or Awakened Melee Phys does beat out Close Combat. Though CC replacing Pulverize is a higher DPS option but would lose out on a bit of clear due to the loss of AoE. Basically Close Combat is a better option than Melee Phys though only if mobs are right on top of you as it gives the full damage benefit at closer range/proximity making it in essence sort of a dynamic Conc Effect. But Melee Phys/Awakened is better overall since you don't have to worry about proximity issue to max the DPS amount.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 25, 2021, 5:31:24 AM
I was wondering for mapping, is there a way to be slightly more tanky/sustain hp (other than getting better life gear and maybe the cinderswallow)?

Someone mentioned using Lacerate in Sand Stance to make it slightly faster than BF, but would this make it a bit safer too? Sometimes I get one shot by something I can't see, like Sirus influenced mobs or doing sketchy mods like minus max res.

Bossing is still very easy still even with bad gear, working my way up the atlas awakening levels and nearly insta phased Sirus on AL5.
Last edited by obake1 on Jan 25, 2021, 7:21:14 PM
"
obake1 wrote:
I was wondering for mapping, is there a way to be slightly more tanky/sustain hp (other than getting better life gear and maybe the cinderswallow)?

Someone mentioned using Lacerate in Sand Stance to make it slightly faster than BF, but would this make it a bit safer too? Sometimes I get one shot by something I can't see, like Sirus influenced mobs or doing sketchy mods like minus max res.

Bossing is still very easy still even with bad gear, working my way up the atlas awakening levels and nearly insta phased Sirus on AL5.


You could take a look at my tree, I went for a lot more life, cutting out some kinda questionable nodes that were taken by OP. I haven't died while mapping since I was level 92. I am 95, approaching 96 now. And I run every map mod except phys reflect.

And I also still have absolutely disgusting single target damage. Sirus 9 is dead so fast, he can't do any of his bullshit in his last phase.

Another thing that people undervalue is chaos res. A lot of the one-shots will stop if if you stack up on that. I am at 70% chaos res.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 25, 2021, 8:46:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info