December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

have prizes from mayhem been rolled out?
"
fsaebo wrote:

no they'll be distributed at the end of all the events

I didn't even know we can't delete characters or else we won't be eligible for the random prize draw. Imagine running the whole event, then deleting the voided character to make space for the next one and not getting any warning that this will remove your eligibility. Also, right after the event ended and before the characters were moved to the void league, it showed an option to migrate them. Great, so you can mess up your eligibility in multiple ways.

At this point, I'm afraid to reclaim the mtx I was using on the voided character because who knows what effect that will have. Without warnings and given the notorious shoddy handling on GGG's part (remember when they couldn't give someone their headhunter that was documented to have dropped in an unreachable spot?), I have no idea what will happen and I very much doubt we'll get any reassurance that even reclaiming mtx won't remove character eligibility. I'm not sure we'll even be told the prize draw happened and we'll just sit there having to ask in general chat, only to be trolled by people.

Since we have to wait until all events end for prizes to be distributed, we'll find out in January. Really helping my loyalty here GGG.

These events are made for the few at the top who have tons of time and experience in the game. At least don't make the experience annoying for the rest of us.
I love Void Sphere. That is all.

Heist bug workarounds:
* If you get stuck in a door during a heist and can't move, try moving to the edge of your screen. Try /oos if that doesn't work
* If you're getting no map drops above t5 after the last patch, try removing and resocketing all watchstones.
Last edited by mechalynx on Dec 13, 2020, 11:04:11 AM
Lets goo
"
mechalynx wrote:
"
fsaebo wrote:

I didn't even know we can't delete characters or else we won't be eligible for the random prize draw. Imagine running the whole event, then deleting the voided character to make space for the next one and not getting any warning that this will remove your eligibility. Also, right after the event ended and before the characters were moved to the void league, it showed an option to migrate them. Great, so you can mess up your eligibility in multiple ways.

I deleted my character to make room because they used to give rewards right after event ends. Guess I would not have won anyway.
"
mechalynx wrote:
"
fsaebo wrote:

no they'll be distributed at the end of all the events

At this point, I'm afraid to reclaim the mtx I was using on the voided character because who knows what effect that will have. Without warnings and given the notorious shoddy handling on GGG's part (remember when they couldn't give someone their headhunter that was documented to have dropped in an unreachable spot?), I have no idea what will happen and I very much doubt we'll get any reassurance that even reclaiming mtx won't remove character eligibility. I'm not sure we'll even be told the prize draw happened and we'll just sit there having to ask in general chat, only to be trolled by people.

Since we have to wait until all events end for prizes to be distributed, we'll find out in January. Really helping my loyalty here GGG.

These events are made for the few at the top who have tons of time and experience in the game. At least don't make the experience annoying for the rest of us.

no, don't delete your charater or y not gonna get prizes
Four characters level 85, 0 messages, 0 reward. Thank you very much, for nothing.
Just got a Wasteland Cloak, exactly that item i was aiming for! Thanks GGG :D
"
availablex wrote:
no, don't delete your charater or y not gonna get prizes

did you not read my post? i know that, it was the whole point of my message
I love Void Sphere. That is all.

Heist bug workarounds:
* If you get stuck in a door during a heist and can't move, try moving to the edge of your screen. Try /oos if that doesn't work
* If you're getting no map drops above t5 after the last patch, try removing and resocketing all watchstones.
I just realized, that rewards are SHARED netween SC & HC. But WHY? What's the actual goddam reason for this?
So you try hard HC SSF and push for 90, some other guy chill his way to 90 in SC with trade, and they both have the same change for reward?
OMG, I'm really disappointed with this ...
But overall these events are nice, for sure.
cant change ascendancy point on Ascendant, is it ok or bug?

i pick Gladiator first and cant respec stat points, but it ok if i respec other
Last edited by Sargazmique on Dec 15, 2020, 1:01:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info