December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Who's stupid idea was it to have 1-2 week long leagues?

Some of us work, really guys. This just makes PoE unplayable for a month
I love the ideas but the leagues are way too short. Just leave them up for 2 months and have multiple leagues. Fixed.
will my character and all items get deleted after event ends?
GGG, please keep some form of Mayhem in the game, even if its just for the levelling process (Act 1-10) as its made getting to end game much more enjoyable and feel worthwhile... much love..
This is way more fun than 3month leagues. I work full time and already have a lvl 90 necro and a lvl 76 occultist. Both in ssf hc. Thanks GGG for making PoE fun again ❤️ hopefully I get lucky and get a micro transaction!

Happy holidays to everyone at GGG and the PoE community 🎄
"
Tegga21 wrote:
Who's stupid idea was it to have 1-2 week long leagues?

Some of us work, really guys. This just makes PoE unplayable for a month

I work full time and still managed to get to 90 for mayhem without any trouble. It was quite an enjoyable two days of playing.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
Raise your hand if you're excited about having a 0.05% chance of getting anything after reaching level 95 because GGG figured it's a good idea to spread rewards between PC SC, HC, SSF, SSFHC, XBOX SC, HC, SSF, SSFHC, PS4 SC, HC, SSF, SSFHC instead of making them separate all while allowing people to enter draws multiple times on different characters!
Last edited by X3n_ on Dec 11, 2020, 1:07:54 PM
Nice
Last edited by VitoCarLeoNe on Dec 11, 2020, 1:13:40 PM
These Events are great but lets face it if you don't win a prize which is usualy the case for most people they shouldn't be voided it should just be migrated to regular standard mode, As when their is some unique, UNIQUES like the delve event it would be a reward for people who don't win nothing by simply getting to keep the event specific uniques which happen to usualy be either new for the event or ones people usualy don't run into. This would make people who are not pro's feel better about competing in these competitions, other than that the average player finds its a waste of time to do. I'm not average as i have one prizes in races and use to race quite a bit, so i bring the point up for average players that have complained that their was no point to doing these events because they stood no chance at winning anything.
85 level i take dog pet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info