December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Happy 2021 !
"
Leveling multiple characters in the same event will increase your chances of winning one of the randomly-drawn prizes.

Really?! You are forcing me to level multiple characters to increase my chances of winning? I am not a power levelling, speedrunning, bulshit, idiot person who has unlimited time to play the game and does nothing else in life.

Over the years i've spent 2350hrs in game, I am a huge fan, but what was done here is very, VERY unfair to those players who actually have lives.

And I know, I am not as profitable gamer as those no-life people, but still...

Thanks for showing what you think of those casual players who just enjoy your game at their own pace...
well thanks it was super fun so play at d end i didnt really play that much but i did win choas weapon effect thanks i guess.... and i hope we gonna see more fun race like that in the future... and please dont wait 4years .........
Thx for the event guys you are the best ! :)
Why would you make a 3 week Heist and a 1 week mayhem when I have to go through the whole campaign on the mayhem league??

Just cut heist down to 1 week and make mayhem 3. THis way its a good and nice event where people will actually invest time. Nobody- and i repeat NOBODY wants to go 3 week heist. You can literally run endless heist within a normal league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info