December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Random Draw Microtransactions
If you reach one of the level thresholds below, you'll automatically be in the draw to win one of the microtransaction prizes below. These will be drawn at random and shared across all versions of the event.

WAIT those rewards arent ascendancy related anymore like in previous events?You telling me that at level 95 with a berserker and a raider i have the same chances than the COC guys ? no way _._
Congratulations! You've won Radiant Character Effect as a prize for your achievements in the 1-Week Mayhem Event. Press "N" in-game to check it out!
got 80 lvl drop (character was 85). Ty ggg!
Congratulations! You've won Demon King Armour Pack as a prize for your achievements in the 1-Week Mayhem Event. Press "N" in-game to check it out!

Not bad for one level 90 character.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
Waste tons of time for 2 events and nothing won ://// just 2 stupid walls for ho from boxes....
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Dec 19, 2020, 10:29:21 PM
Not even single reward gotten from the event but got some good item from the free box. Thanks GGG for the event. Looking for more in future maybe.
Four characters so far in the events, 0 rewards. Heist League was low on players before but both the League extension and December Events completely ruined it. The December Events feelings turned from satisfaction by playing them to dissapointment because of the constant grind to get even a slightest chance for rewards, which GGG decided to share between all platforms and game modes.
I was lv70 in delve and I got no rewards for some reason.
I just logged in and I immediately deleted the delve character as it is locked.
Then I log in to another character and I find I have no reward.

I think I deleted too soon before I received anything.
Can I still be able to get the reward?
guys if ur playing this game only for rewards, then i suggest to go back to D3...
"
Twilight Mystery Box
In the Flashback Event, you'll be automatically awarded a Twilight Mystery Box for reaching level 50. This is a guaranteed prize that's only available once per account per event.

"DRE007" is an event. I received my mystery box for hitting level 50.

"DRE009" is an event. I did not receive my mystery box for hitting level 50. Where is my mystery box for this event?
When current mini-event ends, where will its characters be moved - to Standard or to Heist League?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info