December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Impossible to get any rewards except the level 50 rewards who gets everyone. The addicted gamers finish the whole campain in 2 hours and i still need about 10 hours until i finished meanwhile im rushing the whole time with a fast build
voided events... start from 0 and at the end everything is deleted?
Last edited by Supadavidz on Dec 5, 2020, 10:55:37 AM
"
Protaner wrote:
Impossible to get any rewards except the level 50 rewards who gets everyone. The addicted gamers finish the whole campain in 2 hours and i still need about 10 hours until i finished meanwhile im rushing the whole time with a fast build

the event are mainly for there core(or hardcore) players, IE the sword they get just for show is realy consided a joke item just to show everyone they did it.

just get to level 50, get ya free box, (dont delete your guy) and leave the event, there no chance anyone can win anything else, your guy will be delete at the end of event.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
nvm
Last edited by bex_HB on Dec 5, 2020, 4:55:05 PM
@GGG
@Bex

"the chances to win the levelreward lottery is increased per character"
but is it linear increased?
2 Characters = Double the chance? :)
"
Protaner wrote:

Are not the prizes shared randomy between all people of each required levels at the end ?
If yes, I don't see why normal players have no chance ? If you go level 60, you have a chance if I understand well.
Last edited by Kaerio on Dec 6, 2020, 3:08:51 AM
So if I understand correctly if I stay at my base class I won't be eligible to win Demigod?
"
randeenie wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
randeenie wrote:
Hey is this void? or can we keep what we find? do things we find migrate to standard once this has ended? Sorry for any inconvenience.
Have a great day.

in the time you typed this post, you could have just searched the announcement for "void". wouldn't even have to read the whole thing.

I searched. Always gotta be a smart ass instead of answering the question. I ...SEARCHED!!!!!!!
Why leave your two cents if you don't wanna answer the question? Jesus! No wonder thew world is going to poop in a hand basket.

Here you go sir..: "This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)"

The 3 week flash-back event is not voided though.
tyvm for the response. Have a great day sir!
Awesome idea! I have had fun with Mayhem but for the next events it would be super awesome to have 2 weekends for the event (10d).

Can't wait for each one though, fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info