[3.14] SRS Bomber | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
ns10fan wrote:

Thanks for the jewel tip! Ya, unless I'm mistaken, I thought there used to be an icon in the upper left when EE would proc. It's been a while since I ran a build with it, but it's definitely not showing in any encounters for me.


You are Thinking of "Elemental Overload", that shows up with your Buffs.

But since EE is a debuff on the Enemies, you don't get an Icon, but you can see it as a kind of Aura on the enemies: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/File:Elemental_Equilibrium_Visual_Effect.png
I feel like a dunce, but where do we put the Fortress jewel? I'm not seeing it in the PoB guide.
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
ns10fan wrote:

Thanks for the jewel tip! Ya, unless I'm mistaken, I thought there used to be an icon in the upper left when EE would proc. It's been a while since I ran a build with it, but it's definitely not showing in any encounters for me.


You are Thinking of "Elemental Overload", that shows up with your Buffs.

But since EE is a debuff on the Enemies, you don't get an Icon, but you can see it as a kind of Aura on the enemies: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/File:Elemental_Equilibrium_Visual_Effect.png


OMG i'm a moron. thanks for pointing this out. I shall sit in the corner with the big pointy hat now.
"
exirabit wrote:
I feel like a dunce, but where do we put the Fortress jewel? I'm not seeing it in the PoB guide.


The PoB is actually outdated on that. (will update it soon)

put the Fortress jewel either in the socket left of the "Shaper" Notable or (even better) in one of the Sockets in your Cluster jewels.
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
exirabit wrote:
I feel like a dunce, but where do we put the Fortress jewel? I'm not seeing it in the PoB guide.


The PoB is actually outdated on that. (will update it soon)

put the Fortress jewel either in the socket left of the "Shaper" Notable or (even better) in one of the Sockets in your Cluster jewels.


Thanks! I thought I was just completely missing it. For Cluster jewels-- I have a large one with 8 passives (minions get 10% damage), added passives have 25% increased effect, 1 passive is call to the slaughter. How would you recommend crafting on this? I think its a good one for this build, but I'll admit, I skipped that league so I'm really inexperienced with the clusters....
sweet build
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣄⣀⡀⣠⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣶⣿⣦⣜⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⡏⣴⣺⣦⣙⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣯⡇⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣬⣥⣭⣽⣿⣿⣧⣼⡇⣯⣇⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀
Last edited by onlyxin on Apr 22, 2021, 11:14:20 PM
"
exirabit wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
exirabit wrote:
I feel like a dunce, but where do we put the Fortress jewel? I'm not seeing it in the PoB guide.


The PoB is actually outdated on that. (will update it soon)

put the Fortress jewel either in the socket left of the "Shaper" Notable or (even better) in one of the Sockets in your Cluster jewels.


Thanks! I thought I was just completely missing it. For Cluster jewels-- I have a large one with 8 passives (minions get 10% damage), added passives have 25% increased effect, 1 passive is call to the slaughter. How would you recommend crafting on this? I think its a good one for this build, but I'll admit, I skipped that league so I'm really inexperienced with the clusters....


For Your Cluster Jewels you are looking for notables that give Minion Life and/or Minion Damage.

you can check out the Noteables here.
Large Cluster
Medium CLuster

For the Large Cluster two good notables would be "Feasting Fiends" and "Call to the Slaughter". Since one is a prefix and the other y suffix you could try to Alch/Aug Craft them. Other option would be Chaos Spam. Sadly the noteables don't have a Tag in common, so Harvest crafting doesn't help that much.

For the Medium CLuster two good notables would be "Feasting Fiends" and "Hulking Corpses".
Since all Noteables are prefixes Alch/Aug crafting wont help.
your best option here is either to chaos spam or to Harvest spam. (all Notables have the life Tag, so you would use the Life reroll crafts from Harvest)
Can anyone help me improve my character? i'm slowly progressing through atlas. But i can't always finish the chaos event. Do you have any tips? (have 40c)
Last edited by SHJordan on Apr 23, 2021, 3:46:15 AM
"
SHJordan wrote:
Can anyone help me improve my character? i'm slowly progressing through atlas. But i can't always finish the chaos event. Do you have any tips? (have 40c)


In general all your Gearslots could be improved.

Can you craft the "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill?
- if so get an Convocation Wand, use a Essence of Fear on it and craft it.
- Get a Minion Helmet.
-> https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/L5gw0RjCn
- only one of your abyss jewels actually has useful stats. Get some better ones (Jewels in general)
-> https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/d28oQO5cJ
- Try to get some Life on your Gear
-> Get new Shield, Gloves and Boots


The Ultimatums are designed to be hard to complete. The Build isn't the best for doing so. there is no shame in taking the rewards early.
Does anyone wanna take a look at my character and let me know what I should focus on? I know im deviating from the guide a bit, but im having a blast and havent really had many problems yet... I have about 40c to my name right now, wondering what changes I could make somewhat cheaply to better myself?

but yeah this is hella fun ty for the guide <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info