[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

What do you think about siege breaker or replica?
In general build work fine, but i struggling with zombies. Two or three constantly die on red maps and even minion life support doesn't help a lot. Any suggestions and what should i focus next?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gegefob/characters
Character:ОпятьПускаюПчёл
Gear:
Spoiler
"
BowlOFruit wrote:
Is there anything wrong with using spell echo instead of one of the damage links I feel like my cast speed is super low.

When using Spellecho I always felt to clunky, because you can't move while the Spell is echoing.

You could switch the Stone Golem for a lightning Golem, that yhould give you some cast speed. Additionally you could get some Castspeed on your wand and gloves.
Poeatlas.app
"
myprism wrote:
What do you think about siege breaker or replica?

Viable Oprion for clearing, doesn't help much with single target damage though.

Since the low-life Change enables us to drop Infernal Legion it could be a good option if you feel like your clearspeed is too slow.
Poeatlas.app
"
gegefob wrote:
In general build work fine, but i struggling with zombies. Two or three constantly die on red maps and even minion life support doesn't help a lot. Any suggestions and what should i focus next?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gegefob/characters
Character:ОпятьПускаюПчёл
Gear:
Spoiler

I would try to get a Shaper shield with "Recover 5% of your life when you block"
besides that try to get "Chance to avoid Elemental Ailments" (Chest, Gloves, Boots) once you reach 100% in total it frees up Flask suffixes and max you quite a bit tankier.

Dying Zombies are likely because of the low life change, not sure how to compensate that yet.
Easiest is just recasting them...
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Apr 20, 2021, 4:27:38 AM
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

Ypu could move it to the socket left of "Shaper" it will not affect any Noteables there, therefore the SRS will take 20% less damage.

Will try it, thanks.

I don't understand... If it doesn't affect any notables, how will the minions take the additional damage? Also, won't this cause zombies/golem to die too?

*update* read it wrong... Then it would just be for the block?
Last edited by myprism on Apr 20, 2021, 2:46:31 PM
can't seem to get the EE to proc on mine. am i doing something wrong? (prolly...)
"
myprism wrote:
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

Ypu could move it to the socket left of "Shaper" it will not affect any Noteables there, therefore the SRS will take 20% less damage.

Will try it, thanks.

I don't understand... If it doesn't affect any notables, how will the minions take the additional damage? Also, won't this cause zombies/golem to die too?

*update* read it wrong... Then it would just be for the block?

Before 3.14 we used the Jewel for the increased Damage TO our Minions (aka make SRS die faster) AND for the 40% increased damage that our minions deal (aka make explosion go boom)

But since 3.14 our Minions explode faster, we probably don't need the take more damage part of the jewel any more.
So we Socket it somewhere on the tree where it doesnt affect any of the Noteables we take.

With that the jewel is "just" the 40% increased Damage part for us.
Poeatlas.app
"
ns10fan wrote:
can't seem to get the EE to proc on mine. am i doing something wrong? (prolly...)

you sure?

Both your storm Brand from the trigger wand and the Tempest Shield from your CWDT Setup should proc EE.

You only need EE for Bosses or beefy Rares, so don't worry if it doesn't proc in time on trash mobs, they should die quickly anyway.

PS:
Your Fortress Covenant Jewel is in the wrong socket. By putting it there you loose both "Cruel Preparation" and "Lord of Dead" Noteables.
Socket the jewel left of the "Shaper" Notable.
It won't affect any Noteable there but still give you the "Minions deal 39% increased Damage"
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
ns10fan wrote:

you sure?

Both your storm Brand from the trigger wand and the Tempest Shield from your CWDT Setup should proc EE.

You only need EE for Bosses or beefy Rares, so don't worry if it doesn't proc in time on trash mobs, they should die quickly anyway.

PS:
Your Fortress Covenant Jewel is in the wrong socket. By putting it there you loose both "Cruel Preparation" and "Lord of Dead" Noteables.
Socket the jewel left of the "Shaper" Notable.
It won't affect any Noteable there but still give you the "Minions deal 39% increased Damage"

Thanks for the jewel tip! Ya, unless I'm mistaken, I thought there used to be an icon in the upper left when EE would proc. It's been a while since I ran a build with it, but it's definitely not showing in any encounters for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info