[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Aer0panda wrote:
How about this chest in your build?

Got ane from reliquary key. And swithed lab passive from mistress of sacrifice to plaguebringer

I used that Chest a few leagues back.
Its an viable option if you wannt to spec out of mistress of Sacrifice.

BUT

since I want to have max Block I need to have Bone Offering permanently up.
Using the Chest will rotatet throught the offerings, therefore I only have Bone Offering up at 1/3 of the time.

Thanks! So it`s ok for first time.
Will change it when i get recover on block shield
In addition to block not being up all time, Level 20 Spirit Offering would give +30 to all resistances of minions causing them to die too late.
"
Weo_ wrote:

Ypu could move it to the socket left of "Shaper" it will not affect any Noteables there, therefore the SRS will take 20% less damage.

Will try it, thanks.
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why I'm sucking so bad. I've played many different minion builds (specters, zombies, skellies etc) but have never done an SRS so I figured it would be a new thing to to try.

Well, I just hit act 5 and I'm terrible. I die CONSTANTLY. I dont even know why i try to do the stupid league encounters anymore as I usually survive 1-2 waves and then squish thats that. I'm so frustrated that I'm considering respecing into one of the more classic summoners just to stop dying so much :(

I know it MUST be something I've messed up gear/link wise. I know my gear is subpart, but that has never been a huge issue with my previous minion builds and I'm really confused as to what is going on with this one.

If anyone could take a look at my tree/gear and give me any advice for how to proceed I would really really really appreciate it.
I will share my progress on HC SSF, RIP at lvl 76 cause lag/game freeze... (dont know if im forced to quit game or have to upgrade computer...)

Gear
Character: wOompaLoompas

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xWonkas/characters

Spoiler

Tree (more hp / some minion hp+dmg)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMDZQKLBAcEswY5CPQNRg3NES0WbxzOHNwdFB4IHtokqij6KpgrUCycLiwy0TWSNuk6WDrhOuk8LT0PQYdEBEVHRZ1G_keFSOdKn0yzTeNTUlXGVi5b12NBZp5ncWjyakNr23HzeX98g30YgseDzIPbiECJvItli3aOvo9GkDOSwZitmuCboaDmogCmV6rErJivp7c-uJO86r2svknAZsT2xorGrsy804_Yvd-w42rpguvu7IPsivAf8kXzBvfX-ej60vuq_gr-VP6B_o8A?accountName=xWonkas&characterName=wOompaLoompas

I was lucky to use Essence of Fear on wand and get +1 fire skils. Also looted other wand +1 fire skills on my run, so I was running 2x wands (2x +1 fire skills and helmet +1 minion ) but was farming shield to go maps and spending the last pasive

Last edited by xWonkas on Apr 19, 2021, 1:09:27 PM
"
exirabit wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why I'm sucking so bad. I've played many different minion builds (specters, zombies, skellies etc) but have never done an SRS so I figured it would be a new thing to to try.

Well, I just hit act 5 and I'm terrible. I die CONSTANTLY. I dont even know why i try to do the stupid league encounters anymore as I usually survive 1-2 waves and then squish thats that. I'm so frustrated that I'm considering respecing into one of the more classic summoners just to stop dying so much :(

I know it MUST be something I've messed up gear/link wise. I know my gear is subpart, but that has never been a huge issue with my previous minion builds and I'm really confused as to what is going on with this one.

If anyone could take a look at my tree/gear and give me any advice for how to proceed I would really really really appreciate it.

You deviated quite a bit from the Guide.
I added leveling trees in the PoB, you might wanna follow those.

for some reason you are running around with an whole army of minions.
Zombies and your SRS should be enough and leave more room for other Skills.

- Add unleash to your SRS instead of the Elemental Focus
- Switch Minion Damage for Minion Life on your SRS

Regarding your dying:
- Add a "Cast when damage taken" Setup (use Iron Skin as long as you don't have the Bone armor from your Ascendency)
- You finished the lab but haven't used the points?
- don't Dash into the packs.

- you wanna do stutter-stepping:
1. assign "walking" to the left mouse button
2. keep the left mouse button pressed
3. press right button (SRS) every other second.
=> That way you are always moving and less likely to be hit.
Standing around=death.

- Get some defensive Flasks (Basalt, Granite, Quarz)
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:

You deviated quite a bit from the Guide.
I added leveling trees in the PoB, you might wanna follow those.

for some reason you are running around with an whole army of minions.
Zombies and your SRS should be enough and leave more room for other Skills.

- Add unleash to your SRS instead of the Elemental Focus
- Switch Minion Damage for Minion Life on your SRS

Regarding your dying:
- Add a "Cast when damage taken" Setup (use Iron Skin as long as you don't have the Bone armor from your Ascendency)
- You finished the lab but haven't used the points?
- don't Dash into the packs.

- you wanna do stutter-stepping:
1. assign "walking" to the left mouse button
2. keep the left mouse button pressed
3. press right button (SRS) every other second.
=> That way you are always moving and less likely to be hit.
Standing around=death.

- Get some defensive Flasks (Basalt, Granite, Quarz)

Thanks for the response. I knew I had deviated quite a bit, mostly because i was getting eaten so frequently trying to do the events that I was trying to see if adding more minions (like I would do in a specter build) would help...but it didn't. I hadn't heard about the stutter step method, i will try that.

For the skill point deviations, I started playing intending to use Ziz's exploding SRS guide--but it doesn't seem to work as well as I was hoping for--it felt really squishy, so I was trying to swap over to this one which looked more defensive. BUT I've now got the points allocated differently and am working on filling back in some of the more important ones. Based on the notes, I'm guessing nodes that give me and the minions life are probably the most important?

For the lap points--I finished lab this morning after I posted this and disconnected before I could allocate (thank goodness AFTER I ascended).

Is there anything wrong with using spell echo instead of one of the damage links I feel like my cast speed is super low.
IGN: BowlOFruit
"
BowlOFruit wrote:
Is there anything wrong with using spell echo instead of one of the damage links I feel like my cast speed is super low.

With Spell Echo it will be much clunckier, cause when u echoing - you stops, and it's pretty dangerous in terms of this build.
Imo - it's enought to use Unleash. As mentioned be4 in this thread:
1 second cast, 1 second run - repeat.

Just recrafted my helmet :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info