[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

What is the priority of mods when buying a helmet?
+3 socket -> minion damage(20 lvl) -> minion life?
"
Fostenea wrote:

I never actually did the Math what gives more DPS.

I Just aim for any Combination of three of the following:

+# Gem Level
Supported by Minion Life
Supported by Minion Damage
Supoorted by Conc Effect

If I had to rank them I would endup with (just ranked by gutfeeling, not actual math)

Minion Life
Minion Dmg
Gem Level
Conc Effect

NOTE: If you don't have Minion Life on the Helmet you could still craft some Minion Life on it, which could compensate for it.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Fostenea wrote:

I never actually did the Math what gives more DPS.

I Just aim for any Combination of three of the following:

+# Gem Level
Supported by Minion Life
Supported by Minion Damage
Supoorted by Conc Effect

If I had to rank them I would endup with (just ranked by gutfeeling, not actual math)

Minion Life
Minion Dmg
Gem Level
Conc Effect

NOTE: If you don't have Minion Life on the Helmet you could still craft some Minion Life on it, which could compensate for it.

ty, I bought such a helmet so far

What do you think about siegebreaker or replica version?
Last edited by Fostenea on Apr 25, 2021, 2:14:04 PM
It makes little difference which supports are baked into the helmet, but one note is that Minion Life and Minion Damage will benefit from the +3 if it's a real gem.

BTW I want to add that Replica Siegebreaker is fantastic!

First, no, multiple Burny Grounds do not stack. But cheap Catalysts can boost the %, which boosts coverage for purposes of AOE. It also benefits from Burning Damage Support, if you happen to pick up a helmet with that (be sure it still has +3, mindmg, and minlif).

I wore it for Popcorn Skeles for a couple leagues, was great. The math is hard to nail down but I believe it's BIS.
"
Fostenea wrote:

ty, I bought such a helmet so far

What do you think about siegebreaker or replica version?

That Helmet is great! GZ on that one!

"
It makes little difference which supports are baked into the helmet, but one note is that Minion Life and Minion Damage will benefit from the +3 if it's a real gem.

Good point!
At the same time, the "supported by" affixes have an additional "incresed Minion Damage"/"Minion Life"/"Area Damage".
Someone would need to do the math what combination would be BiS

"

BTW I want to add that Replica Siegebreaker is fantastic!

First, no, multiple Burny Grounds do not stack. But cheap Catalysts can boost the %, which boosts coverage for purposes of AOE. It also benefits from Burning Damage Support, if you happen to pick up a helmet with that (be sure it still has +3, mindmg, and minlif).

I wore it for Popcorn Skeles for a couple leagues, was great. The math is hard to nail down but I believe it's BIS.

Both Replica and normal Siegebreaker are great Belts. I used them myself in earlier versions of the build, but droped them in favor of a Stygian Vise.

The Siegebreaker (especially the Replica) is great for clearing, but since the Burning ground doesn't stack it isn't much of a help for single Target.

With a Stygian Vise I can get upto 30% inc max life on the Belt, another 12% inc max life and 19% inc damage on the jewel. Which is makes it a great to increase the dps overall.
Poeatlas.app
Hey, I leaguestarted as SRS minion instability build. I'm still working on completing atlas, but I've been running some t15-t16 maps and killed t15 conquerors. Clear is decent, but I feel like I'm lacking single target damage. In your vids you kill A8 conquerors in literally seconds. It's taking me up to 1min+ to kill A5 t15 conqueror. I did one t16 blighted map from Zana and couldnt keep up with boss health and failed it. I barely can kill breach bosses in time in t14-16 maps [80-100% quant, not 130+ vaaled crazy maps]

I'm seeking advice what could boost my single target damage, or maybe somethings wrong?

My gear:
Spoiler

Flasks, jewels:

Spoiler

Thanks for advice

I know weapon would be an upgrade, but +2/trigger wands are 6ex+ and that would take all my budget rn. I tried crafting helmets, hit +3/minion life or +3/minion health 3 times, but never +gems/minion life/minion damage
Last edited by Wienic on Apr 26, 2021, 3:05:13 AM
"
Wienic wrote:
Hey, I leaguestarted as SRS minion instability build. I'm still working on completing atlas, but I've been running some t15-t16 maps and killed t15 conquerors. Clear is decent, but I feel like I'm lacking single target damage. In your vids you kill A8 conquerors in literally seconds. It's taking me up to 1min+ to kill A5 t15 conqueror. I did one t16 blighted map from Zana and couldnt keep up with boss health and failed it. I barely can kill breach bosses in time in t14-16 maps [80-100% quant, not 130+ vaaled crazy maps]

I'm seeking advice what could boost my single target damage, or maybe somethings wrong?

My gear:
Spoiler

Flasks, jewels:

Spoiler

Thanks for advice

I know weapon would be an upgrade, but +2/trigger wands are 6ex+ and that would take all my budget rn. I tried crafting helmets, hit +3/minion life or +3/minion health 3 times, but never +gems/minion life/minion damage

Some improvements that come to mind:

- rather go for a Helmet with +2 Gems but with two of the "supported by"
- Get a Wand with Minion Life and Minion Damage instead of the +1 Gem Level
-> its cheaper and will give you more dps then jsut the +1 gems alone
- Craft "Aspect of the Spider"
-> Gives a massive dps boost
- Your Zombies do not deal Fire damage, therefor the Elemental Army support does not apply the Exposure. You need to add "Added Fire Damage" to teh Setup. (drop the Feeding Frenzy Support if you want to stay on the 4-Link)
- Try to get "Feasting Fiends" instead of the "Life From Death" Noteables on your Cluster Jewels
- Drop the "Death Attunement" Noteable and get "Righteous Army" instead
-Switch your "Blight Glisten" Jewel with the Fortress Covenant Jewel. Your SRS should still die fast enough and you profit from the "Quick Recovery" Noteable.
- Add Clarity, that should give you enough Mana Regen to drop the mana Flask, add a Basalt Flask instead.
- Drop the Siegebreaker for a Stygian Vise with a Ghastly Eye. The Caustic Ground (or Burning for the Replica) does not stack and therefor does not realy help with single Target dps.
- Your "Grim Oculus" Jewel only gives you life and chaos Res. Might want to get one with Minion Life and Minion Damage

In General: I never felt the need to have Spectres and Zombies on the Build. I Rather have the Zombies in a 5 or 6 Link as a Meat shield and to apply exposure.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:

Some improvements that come to mind:

Thanks for quick answer:
1. Im going to get +2/life/dmg helmet today
2. Would +1gems/+1minion gems be better than this? I got 6-link shavs just after making this post and now I have some spare currency, wand's is around ~6ex on trade now, with high minion damage is way more expensive
3. I remember thinking about spider aspect but literally forgot about it, thanks
4. I think I got that zombie/spectre/AG setup from someone from poe.ninja and didnt give it a second thought. I will re-consider my links
5. Difference between Life from Death and Feasting fiends would be 5% right? 15% life vs 10%dmg/10% life. I feel like at least one Life from Death is OP in ultimatums because before that my minions were dying and I was scared about my AG. After I got this cluster not even a single zombie died, ever.
6. I got righteous army annointed. I will reconsider my spectres then
7. Switched jewels
8. I rely heavily on mana flask so far, I will look into that
9. Most people on poeninja use siegebreaker but I guess its bette for clear, not ST
10. Ye I will switch that jewel, it's shit

Btw, if I get a jewel "minions deal X fire damage" then zombie setup works?
Last edited by Wienic on Apr 26, 2021, 4:00:08 AM
I am also interested in this question, which is better:
+1 all spell gems and +1 all minion gems or +1 any gems and minion damage on wand?
Somehow PoB doesn't give me the damage increasement when I compare the Wands.

When I Use the Late Game Gear Setup of my Build Guide I have 1,460,018.9 DPS inc. Ignite.

I will take that value as reference.

The Last Option might be the worst, but it is by far the cheapest since you can craft it by using Essences of Fear (guaranteed inc dmg).
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info