[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Question:

Maybe i'm a big moron here, but how are we supposed to smoothly procc EE?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
I decided to dump a bunch more currency into my necro and i'm still having an absolutely amazing time... if anyone wants to look at my character, its working crazy well all things considered. I have a good chunk of minion movement speed so my SRS bees are just so fast and yup its safe to say this is for sure one of the best/most fun characters i've ever had.

Halfway to 92 with 18 deaths is pretty freakin good for me, not to mention having the most DPS ever... Such a good guide. Cergic, it comes from storm brand on a wand with "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" unless i'm horribly mistaken

edit: a bunch of currency for me is like 1.5ex but i made my cluster jewels better, got a new jewel and shield. yup. my gear is mostly shit compared to what the guide recommends yet it still works more than fine
Last edited by shaunjik on May 3, 2021, 9:44:51 PM
Been working on crafting some armor for this build. Used about 100 essences and only rolled the offerings mod twice. Not satisfied with it but I need a break, I had a couple of lucky finds but im about out of currency now. I should keep rolling it with essences later for better rolls shouldn't I?

Rolled the 6l astral armor in less than 50 fuse which was a nice surprise.

WHere do you get the craft for over 30% chance to avoid elemental ailments on armor? I cant find it anywhere.

Last edited by thatoldmfsorc1 on May 8, 2021, 11:14:17 PM
Currently leveling with this, so far so good afte getting Tavukai, only issue im running into during leveling maps is that Ultimatium always kills me because we take quite abit to cast SRS, especially after slotting in Unleash
"
Been working on crafting some armor for this build. Used about 100 essences and only rolled the offerings mod twice. Not satisfied with it but I need a break, I had a couple of lucky finds but im about out of currency now. I should keep rolling it with essences later for better rolls shouldn't I?

WHere do you get the craft for over 30% chance to avoid elemental ailments on armor? I cant find it anywhere.

As Long as your Resistances and Stats are fine, I would use that Chest.
Hitting a good combination with the offering effect is a pain.

/E
The 35% avoid ailments can't be crafted anymore.
But you can still get Ailment immune

30% -> Chest (Crafted Prefix)
25% -> Gloves (Crafted suffix)
35% -> Boots (Shaper)
15% -> Tree, Crystal Skin (Amulet Anointment)
=> 105%
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on May 9, 2021, 6:08:41 AM
"
flewychan wrote:
Currently leveling with this, so far so good afte getting Tavukai, only issue im running into during leveling maps is that Ultimatium always kills me because we take quite abit to cast SRS, especially after slotting in Unleash

Ultimatums can be rough.

feel free to get some Cast speed on your gear, or switch the Stone Golem for a lightning one.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"

As Long as your Resistances and Stats are fine, I would use that Chest.
Hitting a good combination with the offering effect is a pain.

/E
The 35% avoid ailments can't be crafted anymore.
But you can still get Ailment immune

30% -> Chest (Crafted Prefix)
25% -> Gloves (Crafted suffix)
35% -> Boots (Shaper)
15% -> Tree, Crystal Skin (Amulet Anointment)
=> 105%

Thanks for the information I didn't realize that. Im at 101% with this armor but I was just thinking I could possible replace crystal skin if I got enough immunity from other sources. Ill just plan on keeping crystal skin. I just got these gloves so its time to start looking for essences again.

Edit
I had a few essences left and rolled these I think good enough. Resists are still around 20 over max.Chaos res is -2 though oh well.
Last edited by thatoldmfsorc1 on May 9, 2021, 7:23:48 PM
That are some rely nice gloves, GZ!
Poeatlas.app
Hey, thanks for the build guide!

I'm hitting my first real progression wall and wondering what are some things I should focus on first. My gear is currently in a pretty budget state.

I'm in T14s - T16s and can clear them fairly comfortably most of the time with just alch and go + some frags/scarabs/occasional sextent rolling.

Damage feels ok but not amazing and survivability is the same.

Gems are 19 and I don't have ideal minion affixes everywhere I can yet. I also know I'm not ailment immune and don't have a %life on block shield yet.

Just not sure what to tackle first. Any advice is appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/ck7zdJZ6
"
Vigeous wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build guide!

I'm hitting my first real progression wall and wondering what are some things I should focus on first. My gear is currently in a pretty budget state.

I'm in T14s - T16s and can clear them fairly comfortably most of the time with just alch and go + some frags/scarabs/occasional sextent rolling.

Damage feels ok but not amazing and survivability is the same.

Gems are 19 and I don't have ideal minion affixes everywhere I can yet. I also know I'm not ailment immune and don't have a %life on block shield yet.

Just not sure what to tackle first. Any advice is appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/ck7zdJZ6

- get a level 21 SRS (3c)
- get a second Medium Cluster with Feasting Fiends and Hulking Corpses
- switch the Infernal Legion Support for Elemental Focus
- try to get some ghastly Eye jewels with both minion Life and Minion Damage
- Shield with Spell Block and Life recovered on Block: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/O3zJ4rfE
- Get a Quarz Flask instead of the Stibnite

you don't need to level Desecrate and Storm Brand, keep them at level 1.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info