[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

So you still can have insane ele resists? You still can have insane es regen?
All map mods?
looking to play this build in sc ssf for ritual league - if i were to league start it, without the uniques would you still recommend ES spec or path my tree different and use life instead?
Would u recommend doing the "skeleton endgame" PoB for this league then?
I'm looking for a build to start this league, i've never played minions before and I think this is very intresting

If so, spectres will be viable after getting to the end of endgame?
"
So you still can have insane ele resists? You still can have insane es regen?
All map mods?

Instead of 90% ele res, you have ~88%. To get near 2k ES regen, we'll need vivinsect rings + stone golem. It still has decent 1.3 - 1.5k ES regen with budget gear.

"
fiercirca wrote:
looking to play this build in sc ssf for ritual league - if i were to league start it, without the uniques would you still recommend ES spec or path my tree different and use life instead?

Unfortunately I would simply recommend playing a different build for SSF. This league I don't know how easy would it be to find cluster jewels without delirium Zana map mod and toned down Heist.

"
xhbarbosa wrote:
Would u recommend doing the "skeleton endgame" PoB for this league then?
I'm looking for a build to start this league, i've never played minions before and I think this is very intresting

If so, spectres will be viable after getting to the end of endgame?

Yep. Go with skeleton end-game. People such as GhazzyTV, think they'll still be okay. I'll put up an update later in the league if they're still good.

I'm working on a skeleton mage + summon phantasm build which might be sleeper OP.
Last edited by kkhode on Jan 13, 2021, 5:25:21 PM
"
kkhode wrote:

I'm working on a skeleton mage + summon phantasm build which might be sleeper OP.

Looking forward to see the updates on the build!

Thanks, ill look into how skeletons work!
"
kkhode wrote:

Instead of 90% ele res, you have ~88%. To get near 2k ES regen, we'll need vivinsect rings + stone golem. It still has decent 1.3 - 1.5k ES regen with budget gear.

This can't be right... I saw the PoB, We're barely affected defense wise? That was the reason I liked aura stacker so much.

But well, I think Spell Echo was what made SO so OP. I think they're not viable anymore. Although the PoB damage seems higher, it didn't account for Spell Echo before.

But if it IS right and defense-wise we're fine... I'm 100% rolling your build again. It felt so much better than carrion golem with the clear speed.

I'm looking forward to your Skelly mage variant! Hopefully you can finish it before league start, but I'm sure it'll be easy to transition to it anyway.

Thank you so much for your efforts.
Last edited by Garulf161 on Jan 14, 2021, 12:00:30 AM
In leveling , what spectres should we get?
one of the frenzy charge monkey with spell echo is capable of generating 3 frenzy charges...
should we take 2 of them anyway? of theres another good spectre to raise?

And for the endgame... spectres are a super hard NO? I think they're super cool :(
Maybe auto scout spectres?
Last edited by xhbarbosa on Jan 14, 2021, 7:41:53 AM
"
Garulf161 wrote:
"
kkhode wrote:

This can't be right... I saw the PoB, We're barely affected defense wise? That was the reason I liked aura stacker so much.

But well, I think Spell Echo was what made SO so OP. I think they're not viable anymore. Although the PoB damage seems higher, it didn't account for Spell Echo before.

But if it IS right and defense-wise we're fine... I'm 100% rolling your build again. It felt so much better than carrion golem with the clear speed.

I'm looking forward to your Skelly mage variant! Hopefully you can finish it before league start, but I'm sure it'll be easy to transition to it anyway.

Thank you so much for your efforts.

The resists aren't the big defense nerf, it is the alt quality determination nerf. 87%-88% ele resists is fine, but the build is losing massive amounts of physical mitigation. My heist necro had ~85k armor with flasks up because of grace and alt quality determination and true aura stacker builds could get much higher, I believe they nerfed alt quality determination by ~80% so its a huge hit.

That being said aura stacking will still be viable, it's just not godly anymore and will still be a large investment to build.
Last edited by Mentosman42 on Jan 14, 2021, 9:53:48 AM
"
Mentosman42 wrote:

The resists aren't the big defense nerf, it is the alt quality determination nerf. 87%-88% ele resists is fine, but the build is losing massive amounts of physical mitigation. My heist necro had ~85k armor with flasks up because of grace and alt quality determination and true aura stacker builds could get much higher, I believe they nerfed alt quality determination by ~80% so its a huge hit.

That being said aura stacking will still be viable, it's just not godly anymore and will still be a large investment to build.

OH right. Yeah. I never used determination/grace, didn't know how to fit it in, so for me it's pretty much unaffected indeed.

Honestly of all the builds I made, this was the one that felt the best. By far. If the power is similar I'll still roll it. We could maybe even be better off because of skelly mages, I dunno.

And I don't think the budget is that high. Cluster prices will likely be lower too.
Last edited by Garulf161 on Jan 14, 2021, 10:13:22 AM
I am really confused on which build I should be looking at to get the one that is in the title. I found end game campaign, skeletons, sceptres. which one should i be looking at for the aura stacking minions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info