[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

"
Garulf161 wrote:
@kkhode

Oh, I see! Thanks for the answer. Indeed, I'm using Midnight Bargain and it's good. Do you think there is still advantages switching to the high budget version? Or are both really similar?

I'm currently using the budget setup, but with the addition of Maw of Mischief. I feel that without aggressiveness, the spectres don't have a good enough clear speed. Am I wrong in this?

But I have a few other questions...

Granted, my setup is garbage because i don't want to invest too much in it during Flashback. Just want to reach lv 95 and i'm done.

But... how do you keep your AG alive? Mine died like 4 times already, two times in Heists. I have to switch out Flesh Offering or Blood and Sand + Maim, just so I could fit a minion life support on AG. At this point he stopped dying. Not to mention my AG has naturally more life than your PoB's, since I'm using southbond and belly of the beast.

Also, do you think it's possible to fit Determination in the build?

One more... how do you feel about Pinpoint instead of Volley? I can't quite wrap my mind around it, but some people seem to prefer it.

1. Both are very similar. For flashback, just push the cheap version. In expensive version, we use +level and minion damage/AS convoking wand, so damage comes easily. As a result, we can then focus on defense (ES passive nodes etc).

2. Yeah. Maw of Mischief is prety huge QoL and only needs to be subbed out when pushing for higher ES (vertex or Crown of Inward Eye) and DPS (Carrion Golem helm enchant). For small event 95 level push, I wouldn't worry too much about ES or high end DPS.

3. My AG, never died unless I was pushing delirious maps. I just convocate often and keep my minions inside my auras as much as possible. That does the trick for me.

4. I don't think I can fit Determination, without losing other QoL and increasing cost.

5. I wrote this as a league starter for future leagues and I'm pretty sure the pinpoint bug with minions will be fixed in 3.13. So I haven't tested it. In case you test it out, please let us all know how it goes.
"
kkhode wrote:

1. Both are very similar. For flashback, just push the cheap version. In expensive version, we use +level and minion damage/AS convoking wand, so damage comes easily. As a result, we can then focus on defense (ES passive nodes etc).

2. Yeah. Maw of Mischief is prety huge QoL and only needs to be subbed out when pushing for higher ES (vertex or Crown of Inward Eye) and DPS (Carrion Golem helm enchant). For small event 95 level push, I wouldn't worry too much about ES or high end DPS.

3. My AG, never died unless I was pushing delirious maps. I just convocate often and keep my minions inside my auras as much as possible. That does the trick for me.

4. I don't think I can fit Determination, without losing other QoL and increasing cost.

5. I wrote this as a league starter for future leagues and I'm pretty sure the pinpoint bug with minions will be fixed in 3.13. So I haven't tested it. In case you test it out, please let us all know how it goes.

Thank you for the answer!

Btw, I don't know why I said the thing about Maw of Mischief. I think i got a little confused. Nvm that. Although right now i had to switch back to it in order to use Blood and Sand and Flesh Offering. I don't want to waste time solving this mana issue right now.

About AG...Yeah I'm having trouble in Heists primarily. I'm sure one other time he died in maps though. But... how would we go around pushing delirious maps in this case?

Also, I just tested pinpoint. I don't think it works properly. I don't want to spend more time testing though. But it adds two projectiles waaaay farther from the center compared to Volley, and even when the spectre stands still for a while, those projectiles don't disappear. So maybe for shotgunning, Volley could be better.

BUT! For some reason, it feels like the single target DPS is better. I just tested for a little bit, since I cant keep changing socket colours since I'm poor. It definitely needs more testing. But you're right, it's probably getting fixed, so w/e.
Hey thanks kkhode for making this build. Although it cannot 100% go to stay alive in 100% delirium map but I think it is way too far to end-game now, otherwise this build is amazing. Also thanks to Rhothgarr, he makes this build even stronger and still budget as possible. I am very appreciate that. Now the final strongest of this build that I have found on poe ninja is this guy. Everyone should check that.

Link: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/jhhong/%ED%99%8D%EC%A7%80HI

Anyway the league almost end now, so good luck and happy new year everyone.
Last edited by BlueHawkZ on Dec 31, 2020, 9:51:04 PM
Hi i just seen this build and thinking of giving it ago, just one thing i need to know first what Spectres are u useing and how many can u get.
I think Unending hunger doesn't work with Syndicate Operatives. Or does it?

Their size and stuff doesn't vary.

It does work with Frost Auto Sentinel for sure though.

Is it only a visual glitch? Because honestly I didn't really feel a difference in clearing with SO + soul eater.
How do you get 90% resistances? Gems only give you +4 to max...
Got it now, inc aura effect.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Jan 9, 2021, 10:54:27 AM
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Jan 11, 2021, 8:34:22 PM
As expected aura stacking was nerfed aka balanced in 3.13.
still viable
Spectres nerfed.
operatives not considered a spell for their knives.
cluster jewels hit with nerfs.
Looks like GGG went all in
Last edited by skjutengris on Jan 11, 2021, 4:41:32 PM
"
BlueHawkZ wrote:
Hey thanks kkhode for making this build. Although it cannot 100% go to stay alive in 100% delirium map but I think it is way too far to end-game now, otherwise this build is amazing. Also thanks to Rhothgarr, he makes this build even stronger and still budget as possible. I am very appreciate that. Now the final strongest of this build that I have found on poe ninja is this guy. Everyone should check that.

Link: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/jhhong/%ED%99%8D%EC%A7%80HI

Anyway the league almost end now, so good luck and happy new year everyone.

Minions can stay alive in 100% delirious but not by simply running around. You'll have to convocate constantly and clear everything step by step. It definitely takes a while and becomes highly inefficient at 100% delirious but the DPS is there. Or shall I say was there.

Damn. That POE Ninja guy looks good. That helmet. Ooof. Unfortunately they slayed Carrion Golems and Spectres the 2 things that dude relied on. :D

"
Garulf161 wrote:
I think Unending hunger doesn't work with Syndicate Operatives. Or does it?

Their size and stuff doesn't vary.

It does work with Frost Auto Sentinel for sure though.

Is it only a visual glitch? Because honestly I didn't really feel a difference in clearing with SO + soul eater.

I felt the same about Unending Hunger, but online search didn't reveal any bugs so I've used it. I did some minor testing and did see DPS increase, but can't say for sure because damage varies a bit because of shotgunning.

"
skjutengris wrote:
As expected aura stacking was nerfed aka balanced in 3.13.
still viable
Spectres nerfed.
operatives not considered a spell for their knives.
cluster jewels hit with nerfs.
Looks like GGG went all in

I'm thinking of league starting using the Skeleton version since GGG only love tapped that version.
Hey man,

Despite the slight slap over the wrist, then I am planning to main this in 3.13, I am currently deployed to a place with a poor connection so safest playstyle with 150-200 ping would be Summoning ;)

Hope you keep up the good work, I am quite stoked about testing it out even as a bit of an underdog spec!
-/ Sebuda

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info