[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

@Flamebane

Yeah. Sorry for the late reply. This league is pretty much done for me, so I might not be as active until the next one.

Thanks @rhothgarr for the help! My man ... Or woman.

1. MoM is useless here, since you don't get the reduction when you're out of mana and we reserve all our mana.
2. Thanks for the reminder about Energy from Within jewel. Updated info on the text version of the guide.
3. Nope. The 2 fortress covenant are correctly placed. Placing them in cluster jewels doesn't adversaly affect any of the nearby passives.
4. Made changes to guide text to refer to PoB for reservation. Thanks for that suggestion!

I think @rhothgarr answered everything else. Hopefully this helps you this league or later down the line.
Hi,

I really appreciate the effort in coming up with such detailed builds. These are just awesome.

I do think that the price of cluster jewels are so far out of reach for me at least 2 large and 2 mediums are over 20Ex on standard atm that so called budget builds with a reliance of cluster jewels are out of reach for the casual gamer.

Don't get me wrong I love seeings these builds on paper, but to be budget friendly I think that the POB could have an alternative tree build for non cluster builds as well. Just a suggestion....I know more work....sorry

Again truly thank you for your work. I love it.
Last edited by Thasaman on Dec 21, 2020, 3:27:03 AM
Hi,

I dont want to annoy you but are you really sure about the 2 fortress covenants ? Ingame it tells me that they arent working in the Cluster Jewel sockets and the jewel itself says "Limited to 1". When i equip 2 one gets deactivated ...

Overall though the build feels great!
@Thasaman: True. But I've never played standard and wrote this guide with leagues in mind. That's why I added the league starter tag. I'll add a note about standard and only retain league starter tag. That'll confuse less people. This build will be weak without clusters, so I don't know if I want to go down that route.

@LeAndroPlayZ: You're absolutely right. Missed that detail unfortunately. Thanks for pointing it out.
How exactly do you have 90% ele reistances? Am I missing smth?
Hi again,

I was wondering when I'm supposed to switch the Hungry Loop from Fortify(budget) to Maim(expensive). The Fortify is used in the budget version but is there a certain upgrade when transitioning to the expensive version after which i swap the rings ? I made the mistake and used Maim from the beginning and my zombies die a lot in red maps... So I guess im going to make another Hungry Loop.

Also, what gems should I focus on getting to level 21 ? I got lucky and my Spectre gem which I used from the story till now got level 21 and now I'm levelling Zombie gems in my offhand. Adding to that, is quality important and which gems should i focus on getting to 20% ?

Thanks a lot for your hard work in making this very nice guide and for answering even in Your Holidays <3
This is the first build which I played for so long without getting bored even a tad bit and I'm looking forward to pushing it to at least AW8 Sirus!
"
How exactly do you have 90% ele reistances? Am I missing smth?

The increased aura effectiveness (from the cluster jewels, the the first among equals and replenishing presence mods on the jewels, and the related passives on the tree) applies to the purity of fire/lightning/ice auras, increasing both the amount of normal resistance and also the amount of max resistance which these auras provide.
Hey, what's the main difference between the gems setup in both versions? I see both are different but I can't quite grasp why is that so.

Great build btw. Thanks a lot for doing this!
"
LeAndroPlayZ wrote:
Hi again,

I was wondering when I'm supposed to switch the Hungry Loop from Fortify(budget)

tad bit and I'm looking forward to pushing it to at least AW8 Sirus!

@LeAndroPlayZ: You can stick with Maim. Fortify isn't needed until you're pushing > 60% delirious maps. Just keep spamming convocation, the regen from convocation and proximity to your vitality/discipline is more than enough to keep your zombies alive. For min/maxing (level 21, awakened, alt quality gems), I suggest you look at @Rhothgarr's profile as a reference: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhothgarr/characters. For lvl21, go for Spectre, Zombie, Carrion Golem (specially if you've gotten the Carrion Golem helm enchant). Then AG, Purity gems and Discipline. Then awakened and alt quality gems.

"
Garulf161 wrote:
Hey, what's the main difference between the gems setup in both versions? I see both are different but I can't quite grasp why is that so.

Great build btw. Thanks a lot for doing this!

@Garulf161: The difference is due to the usage of Midnight bargain for cheap version. Midnight bargain reserves 30% of life which isn't reduced by decreased mana reservation. Therefore, gem linked to Blood magic need to be adjusted to account for Midnight Bargain.
Last edited by kkhode on Dec 28, 2020, 9:24:05 PM
@kkhode

Oh, I see! Thanks for the answer. Indeed, I'm using Midnight Bargain and it's good. Do you think there is still advantages switching to the high budget version? Or are both really similar?

I'm currently using the budget setup, but with the addition of Maw of Mischief. I feel that without aggressiveness, the spectres don't have a good enough clear speed. Am I wrong in this?

But I have a few other questions...

Granted, my setup is garbage because i don't want to invest too much in it during Flashback. Just want to reach lv 95 and i'm done.

But... how do you keep your AG alive? Mine died like 4 times already, two times in Heists. I have to switch out Flesh Offering or Blood and Sand + Maim, just so I could fit a minion life support on AG. At this point he stopped dying. Not to mention my AG has naturally more life than your PoB's, since I'm using southbond and belly of the beast.

Also, do you think it's possible to fit Determination in the build?

One more... how do you feel about Pinpoint instead of Volley? I can't quite wrap my mind around it, but some people seem to prefer it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info