[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Guys, have you thought of Eldritch Battery? For just 2 points I use it to reserve all mana (Purity of Elements, Malevolence, Determination, Despair, Defiance Banner, Aspect of the Spider)and never have mana issues - and ES is bypassed with Divine Flesh anyway.
edit - also its possible to get it on our DO, I just bought Astral Plate with EB and reduced max mana and used Tainted Mythic Orb on it - got pretty bad rolls but still awesome.
Last edited by Rustoja on Nov 8, 2021, 5:02:28 AM
"
Rustoja wrote:
Guys, have you thought of Eldritch Battery? For just 2 points I use it to reserve all mana (Purity of Elements, Malevolence, Determination, Despair, Defiance Banner, Aspect of the Spider)and never have mana issues - and ES is bypassed with Divine Flesh anyway.
edit - also its possible to get it on our DO, I just bought Astral Plate with EB and reduced max mana and used Tainted Mythic Orb on it - got pretty bad rolls but still awesome.

This is actually not a bad idea now.

But, don't use it if you don't have stun immunity and don't use Divine Flesh yet, since ES gives 50% chance to ignore stun.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Hi! Im lvl 89 and I have great large cluster with total 120-135% chaos damage(9 nodes with 2 jewel sockets and pure chaos ). I have no idea what should I drop from passive tree. Bow multi nodes? I have 4300 life only and build is not minmaxed but my friend sold me that for low price.
"
Zakk777 wrote:
Hi! Im lvl 89 and I have great large cluster with total 120-135% chaos damage(9 nodes with 2 jewel sockets and pure chaos ). I have no idea what should I drop from passive tree. Bow multi nodes? I have 4300 life only and build is not minmaxed but my friend sold me that for low price.

Check the POB and the guide.

Cluster jewels are not used for the small nodes, they are not efficient. It's all about the large notables.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Last edited by f4ward on Nov 8, 2021, 7:42:03 AM
"
Hypershot1 wrote:
"
rossmat707 wrote:
how do we prevent 1 shots from guardians and scourge bosses? or is it just dodge

move out of the way of the attacks lmao

Chimera is really hard. I didn't get it after 6 portals. But other gardians are really easy.
I think its just my low dmg and not understanding certain boss mechanics.
Especially with scourge bosses where im kiting them around in a circle for 2 minutes losing 5 portals to 1 shots.

For general clearing and killing rares the build feels amazing
Last edited by rossmat707 on Nov 8, 2021, 11:04:35 AM
Can Purity of Element be replaced with Summon Skitterbots? Seeing many people running it on poe.ninja
"
mrjuicyaf wrote:
Can Purity of Element be replaced with Summon Skitterbots? Seeing many people running it on poe.ninja

Sure. If you want to give up elemental ailment immunity and all resists.
awesome build, really wanna give it a go! is it possible that you edit in leveling steps in the pob?
would be much appreciated <3
Srry wrong post q
Last edited by Zakk777 on Nov 8, 2021, 1:28:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info