[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Hi, is anyone using the build with this patch and can share it?

I am having a lot of fun with speedfarm T16 but I feel very weak defensively and I wanted to understand where to improve!
Thank you!
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|

i'm selling my gear
got jewels and clusters too, pm me if interested
Is it working on Sentinel?
"
Ejdzej wrote:
Is it working on Sentinel?

yes this build is best mapper u can ever have in terms of cost/efficiency
can share my pob https://pastebin.com/cPgm6tiR
build can be done from 40c to like 50-100ex (minmaxed) which is not that much compared to others

U can even look at my profile and see im playing it rn in sentinel
Last edited by ivanmoysey11 on Jun 8, 2022, 5:54:38 PM
Thanks.
Ill follow that build

Can I use this bow to craft our +3 bow? Would be cheaper if used this base?

Thanks
Any idea if this will be changed in Mirror of Calandra league? Still viable?
"
AngryBurito wrote:
Any idea if this will be changed in Mirror of Calandra league? Still viable?

I am currently using this build on SSF standard, you can look at my level 98 occultist. Nothing in the patch notes or any of the changes to the unique affected us in a negative way. You will still breeze through easily. If anything the new mirroring of rings might give us a bath, we could potentially get a 150+ life blue ring to work with our Viel.

Now just realize that this isn’t going to be an Uber boss killing build. But by God is it a great mapper and it can easily take care of any Conquerer or guardian map including the boss.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
The only thing that changed that I am aware of is that it is going to be more expensive to craft your endgame bow as Devine prices are going to be much higher than exulted prices for a meta-crafting.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
ive done a spin-off of your build, ive got a lot of min maxing to do yet, but basically we lost supression and now defiance banner on your original character so i decided to see if i can make something new work, and geuss what! its just as good.

kintsugi got a buff, so evasion/supression seemed the way to go, turns out we are really tanky to random hits.

deaths oath is kind of hard to make work whilst maintaining damage/defences. so i went for soul rend on trigger! this applies the curse when i get a despair ring or despair gloves and clears out the trash! replacing death auras job, taking away the need for despair on blasphemy too.

My current character
https://pastebin.com/6h44Zfcm

Target Pob mid-late game build
https://pastebin.com/jE40UfTN

Yet to come up with a min-max build.

dont know if your playing this league but thanks for the inspiration :)

wondering if i could use aul's uprising (havent even seen one for sale yet so not sure if they exist anymore) to gain grace for free allowing for some min-maxing and gain discipline aura for even more protection, or even purity of elements, but yeah plenty of min-maxing room on the character for sure.

i did undergo some min-maxing and change the tree up a little, feel free to check my character profile is open! the build rocks, insane clear speed :D
Last edited by Cchris07 on Aug 25, 2022, 8:54:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info