3.12.4d Deployment and Full Patch Notes

Currency Affinity does not work for me.
I keep accidentally clicking on the add new tab button. It's so annoying.

I know how to get more tabs if I need them, I already have like 30.

Please remove this button, or give Hide option
Thanks for the update GGG, specially the stash tabs.

RE: Spectred They of Tul no longer use abilities when not in combat.

I actually liked it the way it was before...
made me look epic and awesome...so did the game...
now I feel smaller. :(

+1 Arena Master's thump thump thump really needs to go.
Hmm, okay, folders are not looking / working as advertised 24 hours ago (coming soon, "was not enought time", sure), some affinities like essence simply not working (clear bug, whatever), folders cannot be colored (might come soon, just the base but okay), folders just making scrolling way worse than without (opposed to what they shall help), the add tab button suddenly appeared right next to the clicking area and in our face after even some of us already have 53 tabs, and so on, etc.

Just another incomplete and full of bugs release, what a surprise, really, just like Heist, nothing more, nothing less. Well, first time I did not even read the patch notes fully after the first part, as the league itself is still a mess on 6th or 7th week, I do not even follow it closely anymore as I stopped.

But sure, never ever delay things that are bugged and incomplete, just be afraid of some competition.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
One of the tabs are not working properly, for some people it's different tab. In my case map affinities are not working, for some people essences/divs/currency etc.
Thanks GGG! Awesome!
Thanks for the affinity and folders, this will be insanely useful!
Please do more QoL upgrades of this magnitude!

P.S. I know the attention is currently on the active league and that's fine.
But please fix this bug before it ends so it doesn't again become a problem when the next league with a new atlas and map conversions starts:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1
Could we please use SHIT+CTRL+Click to bypass the affinity? i sometiomes store a second or third unique item but they won't go into the unique stash, so i have a "usefull unique"-quadstash for that. but now i have to maually add those. shift+ctrl+click would be awesome to put those in, like before
Last edited by Amengar2407 on Nov 5, 2020, 2:35:48 AM
Free MysteryBOX?
Blight affinites isn't working for me in heist softcore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info