3.12.4d Patch Notes

```Affinities are available for the following item types: Currency, Map, Essence, Divination Card, Fragment, Unique, Delve, Blight, Metamorph and Delirium.```

And Fossils ??
Yup, essences doesn't go anywhere with affinity on, they just stay in the inventory no matter what.
I'm just curious how it was tested to miss a basic thing like this:)
Also would be great to not have affinity icons in tab names / being able to hide them, they're making tab names longer and take more space.
"
Dairkon wrote:
```Affinities are available for the following item types: Currency, Map, Essence, Divination Card, Fragment, Unique, Delve, Blight, Metamorph and Delirium.```

And Fossils ??

You quoted delve right in your post.
I have no issue with the essences, but I have the special essences tab, maybe it's related, and it works fine with it.

> And Fossils ??

I suppose it's the "Delve" affinity?

My issue is with Folders. I don't know how to make them appear "opened" in the full list of tabs on the right. All tabs I put inside a folder aren't visible on the right part anymore. The screen capture seems to imply that there is a way to make it appear open... but don't know how.
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
Last edited by Styks on Nov 4, 2020, 6:37:39 PM
Who even delves that deep? Most builds can't even delve to 1,000
Very cool, looks like Heist is almost ready to be announced.
The stash tab folders and affinities are great; however, when I started making folders and it showed up on my tab list, I could not figure any way to expand the folders in the tab list like in this image in the announcements.

Mine just looks like this:
Spoiler

Would be nice if I could get the folders expanded (edit: and/or contracted) somehow because otherwise it's even more clicks navigating through the tabs without it.
Last edited by felgrande on Nov 4, 2020, 7:04:29 PM
Game is running alot better, like someone took an anchor off.

Textures loading very fast when i first log in and the game overall loads alot faster
"
felgrande wrote:
The stash tab folders and affinities are great; however, when I started making folders and it showed up on my tab list, I could not figure any way to expand the folders in the tab list [...]

I have the same issue. Without expanding the folders on the right, using them is very counter-productive. There must be a bug... or a hidden option somewhere. Can't find it.
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
Metamorph stash tab not working while affinities selected.

Works for regular tabs with metamorph selected tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info