We The North - guild for mature players

"
PYRO NINJA95 wrote:
Hi my name is Ryan I’m 26 from Vermont and have really enjoyed Poe but I’m looking for a good guild to help with goals and also have some good players! My in game name is Magnus_Wrath_Born and my Xbox gt is PYRO NINJA95

Unfortunately, we dont have a clan on Xbox but you are welcome to join our discord. I hope to see you there :)

Lisa
"
Sontorian wrote:
Hey!
I'm from Vienna (that one in Austria) and I'm playing since 2013. Playing alone is ok, but playing together makes a lot more fun so I'm Looking for a guild to do exactly that.

My highest char is "only" 82 but I started nearly every season a new (and delete one of the old ones) so I'm quite familiar with all the nuances of the game.

IGN is Sontorian

Unfortunately, I couldn't sent an invite since you were already in a guild :)
"
Preserver17 wrote:
Hi,
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada here. Mid 40's. Over 1150 hours on Steam. Best character level 90. I'm really interested in finding some people to play with and try and take advantage of the extra drops. I grind so much and get so little.
I'm play most evenings from 9-2 depending on the night, sometimes start later, sometimes end earlier. Usually available on the weekends - morning and evenings.

Account Name: Preserver17
Current characters: Saladin_WE_Ult

invitation has been sent! Welcome!
Last edited by LISA_ELLANA on Jun 26, 2021, 7:36:18 AM
"
MinionEater wrote:
Hi, my friend (DarkinGod) recently got me into this game and I am hooked. Still have a lot to learn, and I hope to do so in your guild.

Things about me:
-Toronto
-3rd year at Western
-Currently trying to figure out how mapping works

Cheers!

Last edited by LISA_ELLANA on Jun 26, 2021, 7:35:50 AM
"
WizKG wrote:
Hey guys, i'm looking for a chill & mature group of people to play with.

I started playing PoE in 3.11 (loved Harvest league) and took a break for Ritual, but i'm back.

Also, I recently moved back to Ontario and have plenty of time for games (outside of work) thanks to the lockdown :)

Would appreciate an invite - ign: Lebelle

Thanks!

Last edited by LISA_ELLANA on Jun 26, 2021, 7:35:40 AM
My ingame Character is Rklera

Been playing the game for so long now and I would like to have more people to play along. I play Bow build and MF most of the time. If we can setup MF parties , that can be awesome.

And At the moment I only play like 1h a day , because I am planning for the new league.
Last edited by gravisnation on Jun 15, 2021, 2:13:13 PM
Hey, my ingame name is Qedc_RS.

I'm from the EU (Czech Republic). I've been playing on and off since closed beta and got more into the game again earlier this year. I'd say I'm a fairly experienced player, even though the game keeps changing fast. I play softcore exclusively, mostly in leagues. Usually I like to pick a build that sounds fun and min-max the crap out of it, even if takes me the whole league.

I don't play that many hours since I'm also working and busy with other stuff, but I do pop in fairly regularly. From a guild I'm mostly looking for a chill group of people that I can chat with about the game and help each other out.
Hi there, would love to join if you still have room. I'm a casual player based in Pacific Time, and log on weeknights or weekend mornings. I'd love for some company. I'd consider my game knowledge light since I started on 3.12 Heist. Currently trying to figure out how to optimize my potato to run the game.

Account name: GenericSalaryman
hey,

I have been playing poe on and off for a few years (don't really know when I started originally). I play casually along with some other games. I am 30 with 2 kids and I'm in the us navy. so there are long periods of time that I simply wont be around. I would love to join and learn from some of the more experienced players!

Last edited by capjaksparrow on Jun 21, 2021, 6:02:32 PM
Hey there,

This is my first league. Got an ignite penance brand elementalist to 92 and am now working on a heist focused toxic rain raider who's 78. Playing is fairly regular with some good hours in during the morning and night (Pacific time zone). Minimal play during the week.

Looking forward to seeing how far I can take these two this league and how much quicker I can get to a decent level next league.

Looking forward to interacting with real people in the game as my gf certainly doesn't care if the first time I get an exalted drop I get another within 30 minutes.

In game for main is SparkingEmber, alt is SEOA_ULT_TRR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info