We The North - guild for mature players

"
gravisnation wrote:
My ingame Character is Rklera

Been playing the game for so long now and I would like to have more people to play along. I play Bow build and MF most of the time. If we can setup MF parties , that can be awesome.

And At the moment I only play like 1h a day , because I am planning for the new league.

Hi,
invitation has been sent! Welcome!
:)
"
Qwert6 wrote:
Hey, my ingame name is Qedc_RS.

I'm from the EU (Czech Republic). I've been playing on and off since closed beta and got more into the game again earlier this year. I'd say I'm a fairly experienced player, even though the game keeps changing fast. I play softcore exclusively, mostly in leagues. Usually I like to pick a build that sounds fun and min-max the crap out of it, even if takes me the whole league.

I don't play that many hours since I'm also working and busy with other stuff, but I do pop in fairly regularly. From a guild I'm mostly looking for a chill group of people that I can chat with about the game and help each other out.

Hi,
I couldn't send an invitation since you were already in a guild. :)
Last edited by LISA_ELLANA on Jun 26, 2021, 7:43:21 AM
"
Hi there, would love to join if you still have room. I'm a casual player based in Pacific Time, and log on weeknights or weekend mornings. I'd love for some company. I'd consider my game knowledge light since I started on 3.12 Heist. Currently trying to figure out how to optimize my potato to run the game.

Account name: GenericSalaryman

Hi,
invitation has been sent! Welcome! :)
Hello,

I'd like to join your guild to have fun with other players! I play softcore league on Canada/US servers. My current character ID is UltiSpider, lvl 96 with just 24 challenges completed. Looking forward to joining you!

Thanks.
Hello, my name in game is TheThespianDude, I've been playing since harvest league, I'm on at least everyday. I'm on the California server. I have always been playing alone so id like to try playing with other.
location?:the netherlands
average playtime:3-5hrs daily
i like to join a guild due having fun together with others!
non league but after 1.14 ends il join league also
ign:qrssrs
Hey, my IGN is JonesTheMantis and I'm fairly new to Path of Exile, only have about 40 hours in it.
I'm coming from Diablo 2 and honestly, this game is a bit overwhelming and I would love some additional support.
I'm playing a Burning Arrow Elementalist this league and is level 71 as of writing this message.
I play for multiple hours a day and I'm basically always active on discord. I play on the Singapore server.

None of my friends play this game and I get quite lonely playing it so I would absolutely love joining your guild. :)
smolderingembers, capjaksparrow, PivotOfExcel, tuberiolses and xJonesTheMantisx

invites have been sent. Welcome!!
KoldKhaos 5 yr player moved from D1-D2-D3
play Stand sc
Hello, I’m a female in my early 20’s, new to the game so looking for some friends who also enjoy playing PoE. I’m a uni student going into my fourth year. I live in the south and go to school ‘round DC. I’m usually on regularly, less so around exam times. My ign is: Lusephur.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info