We The North - guild for mature players

Hey,

I've been playing on and off since bestiary league, no clue about hours played - I clocked 550 in steam until 2018, using standalone since then. I try out every league and go for challenges if I stick around.
I figured I could do a bit different and try guilds to make the grind more bearable, plus if I can help others out even better.
I'm from montreal - current ign: sticcmãnã
"
ed3nder wrote:
Hey,

I've been playing on and off since bestiary league, no clue about hours played - I clocked 550 in steam until 2018, using standalone since then. I try out every league and go for challenges if I stick around.
I figured I could do a bit different and try guilds to make the grind more bearable, plus if I can help others out even better.
I'm from montreal - current ign: sticcmãnã

invite has been sent, welcome!
Ahoy! Big-O-Silly here. Very interested in joining a guild of nice and mature people.
up
Good day,

I'm looking for a friendly guild to make this a little less of a single player game. I've played since 2016 and usually go for challenge completion at league starts. Play mostly US/East times after work and on weekends, looking forward to the company.
Hi,
i am looking for a Guild who could teach me a bit and also play with me together :)

Playing in Europe so GMT+1.
BR
Pr0tectors
"
NoriTwitch wrote:
Good day,

I'm looking for a friendly guild to make this a little less of a single player game. I've played since 2016 and usually go for challenge completion at league starts. Play mostly US/East times after work and on weekends, looking forward to the company.

"
Pr0tectors wrote:
Hi,
i am looking for a Guild who could teach me a bit and also play with me together :)

Playing in Europe so GMT+1.
BR
Pr0tectors

Greetings,

I am sorta new to the game and i notice i miss a certain social apsect in this game. Wich a guild always fills up nicely.

I like your 2 rule policy about kindness and fun and i will uphold it with utmost care when/if i am invited! :D

Hi, I'm looking for a mature and relaxing guild that isn't all about min-maxing. I don't have that kind of time and commitment. I would love to try your guild.

Current IGN for league: KrySoSRS
Thanks,
Kryron

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info