We The North - guild for mature players

"
Lrn2pl4y wrote:
Hello,

I'm interested in joining. I'm in Western Canada.

Been playing on and off for several years. I can play pretty much anytime since I work from home. Would like to meet other players in PoE to play with.

Cheers,

Lrn2pl4y

invite has been sent, welcome!
Hello, can I joim? Im from Europe, playing casually since delve, and I recently hit 1k hours of playtime. Thank you

IGN: AintGayIfIMoanLikeAGirl
Hey.

I would love to join.
Have been playing on and off since domination league, currently playing in Ultimatum SC trade.
Looking for some friendly people to play with.

My ign: articUltimatum
Last edited by ar7ic on May 16, 2021, 9:37:07 AM
Hey,

I'm looking to join my first guild. I've 340 hours on steam. Currently playing SC ultimatum.
I'm from Europe/Slovenia

Discord: Jure199#3396
Poe: Jure199

Last edited by Jure199 on May 16, 2021, 9:33:05 AM
"
Hello, can I joim? Im from Europe, playing casually since delve, and I recently hit 1k hours of playtime. Thank you

IGN: AintGayIfIMoanLikeAGirl

"
ar7ic wrote:
Hey.

I would love to join.
Have been playing on and off since domination league, currently playing in Ultimatum SC trade.
Looking for some friendly people to play with.

My ign: articUltimatum

"
Jure199 wrote:
Hey,

I'm looking to join my first guild. I've 340 hours on steam. Currently playing SC ultimatum.
I'm from Europe/Slovenia

Discord: Jure199#3396
Poe: Jure199

I'd like to join.

I'm 31 years old and live in the Netherlands. I started playing around 2014 and have been playing on and off through the years, think I have around 4k hours played. This league I've returned and I'm really enjoying the game again. Looking for a cool group of people to enjoy it with :)
"
JuicedG wrote:
I'd like to join.

I'm 31 years old and live in the Netherlands. I started playing around 2014 and have been playing on and off through the years, think I have around 4k hours played. This league I've returned and I'm really enjoying the game again. Looking for a cool group of people to enjoy it with :)

Edit: NVM
Last edited by Leah_Prime on May 21, 2021, 11:58:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info