[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

Biding time until patch notes come out to see if I can go this build from league start.

Super excited. I didn't quite get it up and running during heist, but I got my first taste of an actual summoner nad it was a boatload of fun.

Hoping it's not nerfed too hard.
Turbo: Very interesting AG build u got there, haha u crazy SOB. Always coming out with some cool stuff.

So about a week ago I made a reddit showcase post about my end game SO spectre build and got some good feedback. After testing realized (as Turbo suggested, of course, since he knows everything :P) that spell crit in-fact does not work with SO spectres, but it was pointed out to me that they do with templar tacticians. Since I have spell crit in my helm and a 21/20 zealotry with enough RMR to run it, decided to give the TT spectres a shot. I was able to do t17 100% deli triple beyond maps with them, but I did kill my 3rd AG with 20-25 ex worth of gear this league doing it lol (even with lab life regen on boots). After testing I decided I just didn't like TTs compared to SO because the proj speed is just so much slower, even with faster proj supp. With SO there daggers are just so damn fast stuff often dies off screen before I even get it, whereas with TT you have to be right up in the monster's grill. SO have seriously spoiled me lol.

So I switched back to SO and tried to get some end of league upgrades. got a 5/23 awakened elemental dmg attack support (up from 5/20) and 5/23 awakened GMP (also up from 5/20). Since I have enough RMR I can now run divergent anger for a little more MS in maps, or drop the darkness enthroned for HH.

It was also pointed out to me that I had added cold dmg on my wand which was making it so my EE wouldn't proc for -cold, so got a new wand.

Making these last changes did some final showcases:

T17 100% deli triple beyond primordial pools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_k8aU1nkQ (died once in this run). 156 splinters, 14 reward sets (missed a breach which I hit while looting the map, this pushed it over to 14)

2 minute A8 Sirius: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfUhQ-iFog

solo 5 way legion (swapped in HH): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKIgFrnXN8

2 minute uber elder kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jYYALmW16k (I've done this fight less than 10 times before, it might be apparent I don't know the fight well at all lol. Like at the very end when I died I have no idea where I'm supposed to be standing for that final explosion thingy.)

overall super super happy with how this build turned out. There was always an upgrade to chase or a thing to test which kept me occupied throughout the whole league, and I had a blast.
Last edited by Mephisto415 on Jan 9, 2021, 9:48:09 PM
"
Mephisto415 wrote:
I did kill my 3rd AG with 20-25 ex worth of gear this league doing it lol (even with lab life regen on boots).

RIP AG, that was unfortunate.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
A8 Sirus Meteor Slam :)

Build.

I started off Heist as an Int stacking Whispering Ice Scion and they were nerfed too much to let me feel it. I decided to give golems a whirl again as I knew they got not a single nerf coming into this league.

Updates

Added detailed gem breakdown to bottom of gem page - 01NOV20
Added Enchantments section - 01NOV20
Added some crafts for the build - 01NOV20
Added budget gear and budget animate guardian gear - 01NOV20

Pro's & Con's

Pro's

- Huge survivability and resistances without needing any resistances on your gear
- Can Facetank Kosis in Wave 20 of simu
- Won't lose a single zombie in T19 100% delirious maps
- Can do reflect just by swapping a ring out
- Budget friendly entry with huge min/max potential
- You don't need to cast anything or use flasks
- Your poachers mark is auto cast on trigger
- You use bone armour as left click and dash to keep you phased

Con's

- The only con I can think of is the min/max cost but you can achieve a respectable setup with a low budget (<5ex)
- I guess not everyone likes the passive minion playstyle..

Defense

- 6-10k ES
- 20-25% ES regen per second
- 90% Elemental Resistances
- 90% Reduced Physical Damage Taken
- 65% Evasion
- Immune to Freeze/Ignite/Shock
- Flasks are OPTIONAL

Tip - to activate all auras easier have your second set of weapons with the skill bar using auras that aren't in the weapons that way your skillbar is doubled. :)

Note: Divergent Determination doesn't display armour properly in PoB. So add your in-game armour to one of your items in PoB.

Spectre Build

Note: If you want to work out Syndicate Operative DPS you need to use the following formula: Casts per Second x Secret Police Daggers Average Damage x 3 (Shotgun Effect) x 1.19 (Awakened GMP) x 2 (for volley) or x 5 (for awakened GMP).

Eg. 6.54 x 35,196 x 3 x 1.19 x 2 = 1.65m dps per spectre.
Gear

Budget

End Game

Wand

You want to craft/buy +2 wand with an open suffix so we can craft trigger a socketed spell. If you have open suffix/prefix atleast 2 you can multimod trigger a socketed spell and either minion damage or minion attack speed.

Shield

Titanium spirit shield with Hunter influence and T1 reduced mana reservation slammed with a Redeemer influence shield that has T1 increased aura effect for non-curse auras. (See how to craft guide at bottom of page)

Helmet

Alpha's Howl Sinner Tricorne is an easy and cheap choice here. You will want it with a useful reduced mana reserve enchant like pride. 30% Vitality RMR enchant is actually really good too due to its flat scaling being comparable if not better than 15% Pride RMR depning on the level of your vitality.
For super giga min/max you can craft a +3 minion helmet with 5% reduced mana reserve...but I won't detail that for a while as it's a huge currency sink. If someone has a helmet like this so I can link in endgame gear please let me know. The evasion on Alpha's Howl just scales so well with our gem setup.

Rings

1 x Vivinsect ring for discipline and 1 x High ES Unset ring. You can also swap it out with a Sibyl's Lament Coral Ring to give 80% physical reflect reduction and pantheon the rest for 100% phys reflect immunity.

Amulet

Ilvl 83+ Marble Amulet base with +1 to socketed intelligence gems slammed with T1 reduced mana reserve. Pray for an open suffix and open prefix so you can craft aspect of the spider and T1 es %. See crafting guide for more details.

Chest

Ilvl 86+ vaal regallia with +8/10/16% effect of defense modifier enchant. See crafting guide. (You can bench force 6 socket and 6 link the +16% enchant. (Might get patched)
I am considering testing out a 10% RMR chest like in the budget golem build due to having more flexibility in the tree at the cost of ES and Aura Effect.

Gloves

Two options here, A good set of ES +2 minion gloves or Breathstealer Hydrascale Gauntlets which are basically a mini Headhunter. These are awesome and give us armour + evasion and most importantly a spot to anoint an 8% RMR passive which free's up roughly 7 passives.

Belt

I recommend using The Torrent's Reclamation Cloth Belt with a good implcit. (Pride/Determination effect) If you have the budget then get a Headhunter.

Boots

Doryani's boots with Level 25 Purity of Ice is the best due to our helm making is immune to freeze already and it freeing up a socket. This has decent movement speed and es too.

Gems

Chest

Highest level spectre gem you can use with minion damage support + brutality support + vicious projectiles support + greater multiple projectiles support + spell echo support.

Helmet

Determination with the two anomalous purity Gems combined with enhance will cap two of the following three purity immunities. (Shock/Freeze/Ignite) It will also provide a huge boost to Armour.
I have Doryani's boots so don't need a third purity gem. Purity of Ice in the Doryani's allows you to not worry about getting immunity to freeze due to our helms mod doing that for us.

Gloves

I linked Minion life so that our AG and Golem gets a decent Life pool. The Feeding frenzy makes them aggressive with insane regen. Golem provides flat physical damage before all aura effect scaling.

Boots

I have decided on 2 linking Flesh and Stone with Dread Banner.(I am not using generosity because I can hit 100% impale change with 311% aura effect and one notable on a large cluster for 15%)
The other two sockets are Dash and Convocation un-linked. (Divergent Dash is a must-have due to it phasing you every time you use it. Fit this anywhere you can that has a single socket spare. (except wand if you have trigger)

Wand

My preference would be to use Flesh Offering and Poachers Mark with the 3rd being Precision.

Shield

We run our 3 x 50% auras here.

Rings

Discipline in the vivinsect for max level and Vitality in your second ES ring. It can have +lvl to socketed gem if you have the spare mana reserve as the extra regen from higher vitality is nice.

Detailed Gem Breakdown
Please keep in mind that you don't "need" awakened versions of the gems. I will have an upgrades FAQ eventually. (I have based all figures the alternate quality's give on 300% aura effect for transparency of potential)

Raise Spectre 21/20 The movement speed is quite nice for map clear.
Awakened Minion Damage Support 5/20
Awakened Brutality Support 5/20
Awakened Vicious Projectiles Support 5/20
Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support 5/20
Awakened Spell Echo Support 5/20

Divergent Determination 20/23 (This gem is the MVP of the build as it gives us like 70% physical reduction with grace)
Anomalous Grace 20/23 (You and nearby Allies have 33% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments)
Divergent Pride 20/20 (Nearby Enemies have -15% to Physical Damage Reduction)
Haste 21/20

Anomalous Purity of Fire 21/20 (You and nearby Allies have 60% chance to avoid being Ignited)
Anomalous Purity of Lightning 21/20 (You and nearby Allies have 60% chance to avoid being Shocked)
Anomalous Purity of Ice 21/20 (You and nearby Allies have 60% chance to avoid being Frozen)
Enhance 4/0 (Makes it so 3 gems of your choice connected have a lot more quality %...I chose 2 of the above gems and determination for easy physical reduction cap. 3rd purity I have in my Doryani's boots)

Anomalous Discipline 21/20 (You and nearby Allies have 30% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield)

Divergent Vitality 20/23 (You and nearby Allies deal 69% increased Damage while on Full Life)

Anomalous Carrion Golem 21/20 (more flat damage buff from golem)
Divergent Animate Guardian 21/20 (40% increased Minion Maximum Life)
Empower 4/0 (Boosts carrion golem buff and base hp of AG/Golem)
Anomalous Feeding Frenzy Support 21/20 (Minions recover 1% of life on hit)

Divergent Dash 20/23 (Grants Phasing for 2.3 seconds)
Anomalous Convocation 20/23 (minion mobility/regen/movement speed...what more could you ask for in a skill?)
Divergent Dread Banner (You and nearby Allies have 15% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks) Makes it so we get 95% chance to impale with 1 rotten claws medium notable. (100% chance if you get 311% aura effect)
Anomalous Flesh and Stone (Buff grants 33% increased Evasion Rating and Armour) Huge with determination and grace..

Divergent Poachers Mark 20/23 (Cursed enemies have -15% to Physical Damage Reduction)
Divergent Flesh Offering 20/23 (More attack speed for minions)
Divergent Precision 1/23 (You and nearby Allies deal 33% increased Damage +You and nearby Allies have 33% less Area of Effect)

Jewels

Spectre Jewels

These will provide your minions with a significant amount of block and DPS.

Large Clusters

Just the 1 large with Rotten Claws notable to cap impale.

Medium Clusters

I know there is a voices in there, but it gives us a lot of benefits even with the cheapest one. (Which I picked up for 3ex)

Ok, these are the most important part of our build I think. We want to get the right amount of mana reserve for each skill while still getting 8% aura effect notable on as many as we can.(due to 1% regen per notable) Test and adjust but don't get the same mana reserve reduce notable twice, we only want one of each type. Once you get your 5th medium you can decide if you want to fit in aspect of the spider and getting 2 x 30% mana reserve reduce notables on the 5th medium. (Because I got aspect on my marble amulet I'm using an extra mana reduce on my 5th medium to fit it)

You can get a 5 passive medium but a 6 is preferable for more aura effect. Do whatever your budget allows. If you are on a budget then getting 5 passive ones here will make up for getting 9 passive large. :)

Other Jewels

Energy from within will convert some life and es nodes to es and es nodes.
A Very large thread of hope lets us get Sanctity on the passive tree.

Watcher's Eye

2.5% more regen, which is nice.

Split Personality

Use one of these if you are short on any stats. Or for an extra boost in ES/INT.

Spectres

We want to use Syndicate Operatives. They take a bit getting used to the range of their attacks and using convocation to get them in the right spot to shotgun. Too far away from the boss and they do small damage...too far away and they do small damage. You will get used to it.
I will update how to get them soon.

Golem Build

Gear

Budget

Wand

Buying a +1 all spell skills wand is cheap, try to get one with an open suffix for trigger or anull until you find one.

Shield

Find a redeemer shield with

Helmet

Alpha's Howl Sinner Tricorne is an easy and cheap choice here. You will want it with a useful reduced mana reserve enchant like pride. For super giga min/max you can craft a +3 minion helmet with 5% reduced mana reserve...but I won't detail that for a while as it's a huge currency sink. If someone has a helmet like this so I can link in endgame gear please let me know. The evasion on Alpha's Howl just scales so well with our gem setup. For a more offensive enchant if you can afford the loss of RMR get 150% carrion golem buff effect enchant.

Rings

1 x +3 to socketed gems unset ring for discipline and 1 x hungry loop ring with your choice of zombie/spectre/ag setup within. You can also swap it out with a Sibyl's Lament Coral Ringi to give 80% physical reflect reduction and pantheon the rest for 100% phys reflect immunity. If you don't want zombies then swap it for a high es unset ring.

Amulet

Any amulet with T1 RMR (5% which can have fertile catalyts take it to 6%) use a base with either stats you need or marble if you can afford it.

Chest

Either a vaal regallia with t1 aura effect or the 10% RMR unique (Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment).

Gloves

Breathstealer Hydrascale Gauntlets are basically a mini Headhunter. These are awesome and give us armour + evasion and most importantly a spot to anoint Golem Commander which free's up soooo many passives.

Belt

I just went with 2 abyss jewels here that had 1% RMR implicit and whatever stats I could get. The evasion while moving is delicious because with both of those it takes me from 15k evasion to 30k evasion...if you can cap evasion/phys reduction elsewhere then just some RMR jewels with minion att speed/flat es/anything that helps your minions. Or get a Headhunter.
Another cheaper option is to get The Torrent's Reclamation Cloth Belt, I have a nice implicit on mine which increases the effect of Grace by 18%.

Boots

Sin Trek's boots for the stats and movement speed.

End Game

Wand

You want to craft/buy +2 wand with an open suffix so we can craft trigger a socketed spell. If you have open suffix/prefix atleast 2 you can multimod trigger a socketed spell and either minion damage or minion attack speed.

Shield

Titanium spirit shield with Hunter influence and T1 reduced mana reservation slammed with a Redeemer influence shield that has T1 increased aura effect for non-curse auras. (See how to craft guide at bottom of page)

Helmet

Alpha's Howl Sinner Tricorne is an easy and cheap choice here. You will want it with a useful reduced mana reserve enchant like pride. For super giga min/max you can craft a +3 minion helmet with 5% reduced mana reserve...but I won't detail that for a while as it's a huge currency sink. If someone has a helmet like this so I can link in endgame gear please let me know. The evasion on Alpha's Howl just scales so well with our gem setup.

Rings

1 x Vivinsect ring for discipline and 1 x hungry loop ring with your choice of zombie/spectre/ag setup within. You can also swap it out with a Sibyl's Lament Coral Ringi to give 80% physical reflect reduction and pantheon the rest for 100% phys reflect immunity.

Amulet

Ilvl 83+ Marble Amulet base with +1 to socketed intelligence gems slammed with T1 reduced mana reserve. Pray for an open suffix and open prefix so you can craft aspect of the spider and T1 es %. See crafting guide for more details.

Chest

Ilvl 86+ vaal regallia with +8/10/16% effect of defense modifier enchant. See crafting guide. (You can bench force 6 socket and 6 link the +16% enchant. (Might get patched)

Gloves

Breathstealer Hydrascale Gauntlets are basically a mini Headhunter. These are awesome and give us armour + evasion and most importantly a spot to anoint Golem Commander which free's up soooo many passives.

Belt

Torrent's Reclamation Cloth Belt with Haste/Determination/Grace Aura Effect implicit or get a Headhunter.

Boots

Doryani's boots with Level 25 Purity of Ice is the best due to our helm making is immune to freeze already and it freeing up a socket. This has decent movement speed and es too.

Gems

Chest

Carrion Golem 21/20 + Awakened Minion Damage Support 5/20 + Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support 5/20 + Awakened Brutality Support 5/20 + Awakened Multistrike Support 5/20 + Damage on Full Life Support 21/20

You only want to use damage on full life support if you have Divergent Dread Banner giving you your 100% impale chance with one large cluster notable. If you aren't impale capped swap that out for Impale Support.

Helmet

Divergent Determination 20/23 + Anomalous Purity of Lightning 21/20 + Anomalous Purity of Fire 21/20 + Enhance 4/0

Gloves

Divergent Dash 20/23(Unlinked) > Divergent Clarity 1/20(Unlinked) > Divergent Dread Banner 20/23 + Anomalous Flesh and Stone 20/23

Boots

Divergent Animate Guardian + Raise Zombie + Raise Spectre + Anomalous Feeding Frenzy

Divergent AG has a lot more health so I highly recommend it.

Wand

Anomalous Purity of Ice 21/20 (this won't get to 90% due to it being 1 lvl too low) + Desecrate 20/20 + Divergent Flesh Offering 21/20

For your wand, you can run the above but I eventually want to run a +2 wand with trigger a socketed spell so the socketed spells don't cost mana.

You can swap purity of ice for something else but in the end game build we use the doryani's boots which have level 25 purity integrated.

Shield

Haste 21/20 + Divergent Pride 21/20 + Anomalous Grace 20/23

We run our 3 x 50% auras here.

Rings

Vitality and Discipline (Make sure you have vitality at the right level for your RMR)

Detailed Gem Breakdown

Please keep in mind that you don't "need" awakened versions of the gems. I will have an upgrades FAQ eventually. (I have based all figures the alternate quality's give on 300% aura effect for transparency of potential)

Carrion Golem 21/20
Awakened Minion Damage Support 5/20
Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support 5/20
Awakened Brutality Support 5/20
Awakened Multistrike Support 5/20
Damage on Full Life Support 21/20

Divergent Determination 20/23 (This gem is the MVP of the build as it gives us like 70% physical reduction with grace)
Anomalous Grace 20/23 (You and nearby Allies have 33% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments)
Divergent Pride 20/20 (Nearby Enemies have -15% to Physical Damage Reduction)
Haste 21/20
Anomalous Discipline 21/20 (You and nearby Allies have 30% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield)
Anomalous Purity of Fire 21/20 (You and nearby Allies have 60% chance to avoid being Ignited)
Anomalous Purity of Lightning 21/20 (You and nearby Allies have 60% chance to avoid being Shocked)
Anomalous Purity of Ice 21/20 (You and nearby Allies have 60% chance to avoid being Frozen)

Divergent Dash 20/23 (Grants Phasing for 2.3 seconds)

Raise Zombie 21/20
Anomalous Raise Spectre 21/20 (20% increased Minion Maximum Life) Your call here vs 20% movement speed for spectres on normal gem.
Divergent Animate Guardian 21/20 (40% increased Minion Maximum Life)
Empower Support 4/0
Anomalous Minion Life Support 21/20 (Minions Regenerate 1% of Life per second) OP if linked to AG as it will have 130k+ hp.

Divergent Clarity 1/20 (You and nearby Allies have 60% increased Damage while on Full Mana) Unsure if this actually works so if somebody can confirm that would be great.
Anomalous Generosity Support 21/20 (Non-Curse Auras from Supported Skills have 5% increased Effect)
Divergent Dread Banner (You and nearby Allies have 15% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks) Makes it so we get 100% chance to impale with 1 rotten claws medium notable.
Anomalous Flesh and Stone (Buff grants 33% increased Evasion Rating and Armour) Huge with determination and grace..

Divergent Poachers Mark 20/23 (Cursed enemies have -15% to Physical Damage Reduction)
Divergent Vitality 20/23 (You and nearby Allies deal 69% increased Damage while on Full Life)
Divergent Precision 1/23 (You and nearby Allies deal 33% increased Damage +You and nearby Allies have 33% less Area of Effect)

Jewels

Golem Jewels

Primordial Harmony Cobalt Jewel x 3
The Anima Stone Prismatic Jewel

These are your must-have 4 jewels. You can use other types of Primordials but I recommend these. Those 4 Gems will give you +2 to summoned golem quantity.

Large Clusters

Our main goal here is to get at least one impale to compliment divergent dread banner and the rest will just support our minions damage and health regen. (3 notables allows you the minimal pathing to get to our medium's. 8 passive ones will use the least amount of passives but we can still use 9 if on a budget.

Medium Clusters

I purchased each of the above mediums for <20c and chaos spammed them to get what I needed. For the last couple it is usually easier to buy what you need but I have proven it's quite affordable given they are 5 passive mediums. The PoB I linked has got all of the above in it and reaches 300% aura effect exactly.

Ok, these are the most important part of our build I think. We want to get the right amount of mana reserve for each skill while still getting 10% aura effect notable on as many as we can. Test and adjust but don't get the same mana reserve reduce notable twice, we only want one of each type. Once you get your 5th medium you can decide if you want to fit in aspect of the spider and getting 2 x 30% mana reserve reduce notables on the 5th medium.

You can get a 5 passive medium but a 6 is preferable for more aura effect. Do whatever your budget allows. If you are on a budget then getting 5 passive ones here will make up for getting 9 passive large. :)

If you want to run a voices you can remove one large cluster and get a total of 6 medium clusters.

Other Jewels

Energy from within will convert some life and es nodes to es and es nodes.
Intuitive leap will allow us to save 3 passive points in the bottom right of where we path to in the tree.

Watcher's Eye

10% of max mana as extra ES or the above for more regen.

Spectres

Get 2 Host Chieftains from Act 7 - The Ashen Fields. (Desecrate at the waypoint)
Your third is a Carnage Chieftain from the same area. (Get 2 once you can summon 4 spectres)

PoB

Once you hit max level in the PoB tree you can choose what you would like to get. :)
Budget PoB
https://pastebin.com/cns990kT
End Game PoB

Ascendancy and Pantheon

Necromancer

1. Commander of Darkness
2. Mindless Aggression
3. Unnatural Strength
4. Bone Barrier

Pantheon

Major: Lunaris for Mapping and Solaris for Bossing
Minor: Tukohama for the regen and physical reduction while stationary.

Enchantments

Boots - 2% life regen if you have been hit recently (For both your boots and your AG's boots)

Helmet - We have a few options with helm and it depends on what you get for clusters. Keep your eye out for the following and build around that. (Please note they are in order of best to have for mana reduce taking into consideration what you are able to get on medium cluster notables)

Pride has 15% reduced Mana Reservation
Haste has 15% reduced Mana Reservation
Discipline has 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Purity of Fire has 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Purity of Ice has 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Purity of Lightning has 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Determination has 15% reduced Mana Reservation
Grace has 15% reduced Mana Reservation
Vitality has 30% reduced Mana Reservation (This is actually your best enchant to get if you have it level 23+ mine is currently level 25 and I'm working on a helmet. The difference in mana saved compared to Pride 15% is roughly 1-2%)

Gloves - This enchant isn't something I have looked into but I will update when I get to it.

Flasks
TBA

Crafting

+2 Minion Wand

Step 1 - Get yourself an ilvl 84+ Convoking Wand base for a couple of C
Step 2 - You want 1 Prime Chaotic Resonator (4 way resonator)
Step 3 - Then Corroded + Jagged + Metallic + Shuddering fossils in it.

This blocks out all but 4 prefix modifiers so has a 1/12 chance of hitting +1 to level of all minions and +1 to all spell skill gems which is the combo we want.
Anything else is just a bonus (Eg. Minion attack and cast speed/movement speed/life)
If you can get an open suffix we want Trigger a socketed spell craft on so we can use our poachers mark free of cost.
You can get a bit crazy with this and try to annul a suffix or 2 so you can craft multiple mods (Minion attack and cast speed + suffixes cannot be changed)

25% Increased Effect of Non-Curse Aura's Body Armour

Step 1 - Start with an ilvl 86+ Vaal Regallia (You only need 80+ if you just want the T1 aura effect)
Step 2 - I always start by using a Gilded Fossil for an extra implicit to hit when you corrupt and perfect fossils to get it 30%.
Step 3 - If you don't get a Redeemer base then you can roll Primitive Chaotic Resonator's with dense fossils until you hit 600+ ES (All 3 prefix need to be filled) then Slam with a Redeemer's Exalted Orb hoping you hit t1/2 Aura Effect)
Step 4 - If you don't hit your Aura Effect mod go to the next step.
Step 5 - Then use Potent Chaotic Resonator's with a Bound fossil and Dense Fossil until you get T1 aura effect (You can accept whatever ES roll you get as anything over 400 will still work with this build)

This isn't actually that expensive and you can start with a 5L until you get enough fusings to 6L. Don't get too caught up on chasing 800+ ES as this build can better use the currency elsewhere.

Aura Effect + Mana Reserve Reduced Shield

This one is Super easy as you are guaranteed the 2 mods we need by awakener slamming.

Step 1 Get an ilvl 86+ Titanium Shield with either redeemer base or hunter base.
Step 2 Use Gilded fossil to add extra implicit and Perfect fossils until 30% quality. (You don't have to do this step but it's nice when spending so much on good items)
Step 3 Alteration/Chaos spam until you get either T1 % increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills if using a redeember base or T1 Socketed gems have 15% less mana reserve if you are using a Hunter base.
Step 4 Use an awakener orb to slam any ilvl item with the mod you didn't roll in step 2 to force them to merge. (Make sure on both items you only have 1 influence mod on each otherwise you could brick your shield)
Step 5 Fill the open prefix with an ES mod or the open suffix with whatever stat you are missing (probably strength or dex).
Step 6 - Divine so the Aura Effect is 10%.

The 2 mods are guaranteed and only extra's would be more ES. If you don't have the currency just stick with the 10% RMR shield until you are ready to Awaken Slam the aura effect.

7% RMR Simplex Amulet

Step 1 - Buy an ilvl 77+ Redeemer Simplex Amulet (or one without an influence and slam, whatever is cheaper)
Step 2 - Use lucent fossils on it until you hit T1 RMR (Ideally you want an open prefix to craft % es but just the RMR is fine)
Step 3 - If you are happy without +1 to all intelligence skill gems then divine to 5% if it isn't already then use 20 fertile catalysts to get it to hit 7% else go to step 4.
Step 4 - Get a second hunter amulet base with ilvl 82+ and either alt spam or chaos spam to get +1 to all int gems mod.
Step 5 - Ensure both amulets only have 1 influence mod "of the hunt" or "of redemption" etc... then use your awakener orb on the base you aren't keeping first, then on your base you want to keep last.

Well done you now have a juicy 7% rmr amulet. This can also be done on a marble amulet for 1.92% ES regen implicit as opposed to 1% rmr (Plus you get your 2 missing mods from simplex amulet back.)

Animate Guardian

Your AG is bound to your character so you can sell and buy new AG gems while retaining the gear your AG has (unless it dies). You can also upgrade individual pieces while it is full geared without losing the other items. Eg. If it has Kingmaker but you want to change its helmet, then you can just drop a helmet on the ground and use the AG skill to replace its old helmet.

Budget Setup

This cost a total of 9c. Boots provide an extra curse so your AG doesn't override your Poacher's Mark and he curses on hit with vulnerability.

Endgame Setup

Using my scion so made another. Went a little cheaper but you get the idea.

Kingmaker + +1 curse boots + vulnerability on hit corrupted gloves + nearby enemies are blinded rare chest with 10% of max life as extra ES bench crafted + helm that has the mod "nearby enemies take 9% increased physical reduction".

FAQ

Why can't I fit 13 auras + aspect of the spider?

Have you got 5 Medium cluster jewels with 1 x 30% mana reduced skill notable?
I have doubled up on 1 cluster for a total of 6 notables reducing reserve on Discipline, Determination, Purity of Ice (gives +20 dex too), Purity of Fire (gives +20 str too), Purity of lightning (Gives 1% ES regen), Grace.
Doubling up on 1 with all tree passives allows me to use empower on Vitality and have it max level and use enhance on Determination + 2 x Purities.

Do you have the following Passives in the tree?

- Sovereignty
- Leadership
- Charisma (Use an Intuitive Leap Jewel to assign it and the 4% RMR next to it)
- Influence
- Champion of the Cause (Amulet Anointment)

Do you have the following gear equipped?

- 15% RMR Shield
- 7% RMR Simplex Amulet
- 8% RMR Alpha's Cowl Unique Helmet

If you are changing it up or using empower/enhance then you may need to include at least 1/2 RMR implicit jewels in your belt which you can get very cheap. (5c)

Why aren't your resistances 90%?

Check your Aura Effect under the calcs tab in PoB (Community Fork version).
If it's under 3.0x then you need more aura effect on gear or in the tree.
Your gems need to be a minimum of level 23 with 300% total effect so your resistances cap at 90%. This is why it's hard to not use Alpha's Cowl.

the build is very good, but it is very expensive, in short that does not matter, however there are things that you do not explain correctly such as how you get 4 golems, how you get fortify, if you make any changes you could be kind to update it, so we are all happy XD, would you be so kind to explain how you get 4 golems and how you get fortify anyway?
"
Zouvaner wrote:

the build is very good, but it is very expensive, in short that does not matter, however there are things that you do not explain correctly such as how you get 4 golems, how you get fortify, if you make any changes you could be kind to update it, so we are all happy XD, would you be so kind to explain how you get 4 golems and how you get fortify anyway?

I mean....if you choose not to actually read the guide, accuse the guide author of not "explaining correctly" stuff they already mentioned in the guide, then finally demand for a tl;dr....

Seriously people. Read. The. Damn. Guide.
aspect of avian or aspect of spider? which buff is better guys?
"

I chose Avian.
But in future to choose between which buff or skill to take you can use POB to see which one gives more benefits.

Also another way to see what to choose is simply by using poe ninja builds.
In this case you can
Click necromancer
then click Carrion/spectres
then type aspect and it should show you which one most people are using.
"
Zouvaner wrote:
u be so kind to explain how you get 4 golems and how you get fortify anyway?

Normal summon= 1
Golem commander= +1
Anima jewel=+2
That's how you achieve 4 golems.

Fortify comes from the AG kingmaker axe.

So I checked your character and the reason why you are missing a golem is because you've decided to anoint ravenous horde instead of golem Commander.

Also since you are playing in standard you are missing a lot of alternative quality skill gems.

Build heavily depends on a Divergent determination to let you achieve 90% physical damage reduction.
If the prices after the merge are reasonable you can buy one to play with.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Jan 11, 2021, 3:15:58 AM
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"

I chose Avian.
But in future to choose between which buff or skill to take you can use POB to see which one gives more benefits.

Also another way to see what to choose is simply by using poe ninja builds.
In this case you can
Click necromancer
then click Carrion/spectres
then type aspect and it should show you which one most people are using.

thank you so much sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info