Blind nearby enemies chest armour with 10% of max life as extra es crafted

Nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage helmet

Any boots with 2% of life gained when hit enchant

Chaos res on any of that gear if you can

Kingmaker 2h WEP for culling strike and fortify to all allies

Page 1 updated
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Feb 19, 2021, 3:38:17 AM
Hey!

Does anyone still have the old unkillable carrion golems pastbin from heist league? if you have, it will be great to have a copy here =D
PoB's have been updated as Blood magic support makes a big difference to uptime on frenzy/power charges. Basically perm 3 of each.

Also added my first a8 sirus kill. Deathless with gear that is in between budget and end game.

Enjoy. :)

I had 1 spectre die after I killed sirus lmao no idea how.....didn't lose a single zombie whole fight though!!
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Feb 20, 2021, 8:36:38 AM
Hi im having problems loading up the PoB..any1 else having same issue? says the error when importing
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
PoB's have been updated as Blood magic support makes a big difference to uptime on frenzy/power charges. Basically perm 3 of each.

Also added my first a8 sirus kill. Deathless with gear that is in between budget and end game.

I had 1 spectre die after I killed sirus lmao no idea how.....didn't lose a single zombie whole fight though!!

damn, another gem slot T_T fk. And i was so happy abou my molten shell gem :( looks like i have to make changes,,, btw how do you thing, guardian lvl 20/20 (divergent, so more hp) plus 4 levels from other sources will be fine or he can die? Im scaried cause like Kingmaker cost alot... :(
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Feb 20, 2021, 4:40:15 PM
"
FluffsBum wrote:
Hi im having problems loading up the PoB..any1 else having same issue? says the error when importing

You need to update your PoB and also make sure it's the community fork version.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

damn, another gem slot T_T fk. And i was so happy abou my molten shell gem :( looks like i have to make changes,,, btw how do you thing, guardian lvl 20/20 (divergent, so more hp) plus 4 levels from other sources will be fine or he can die? Im scaried cause like Kingmaker cost alot... :(

Molten shell is a bit of a waste due to us getting bone armour for free. (As you see it's my left click)

If you give it my suggested gear and all the passives that support them in the tree. (Decay ward is a big one and the 10% of life as es for all minions passive)

I think it will be pretty tanky and you will only lose it if you stand in sirus beams or clouds for too long.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Feb 20, 2021, 8:44:15 PM
Damage in video will be double once I gear properly....no awakened gems currently and no +2 wand.

Haven't fit aspect of the spider in and am using vitality instead of haste.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Feb 20, 2021, 8:52:53 PM
Uploaded t16 100% delirious map with scarabs and awakened sextants.

I had to alt+f4 because I got sandwiched between like 5 packs and couldn't move....saved the AG just lol

Kosis appeared at the start though which showed how tanky it is.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Molten shell is a bit of a waste due to us getting bone armour for free. (As you see it's my left click)

If you give it my suggested gear and all the passives that support them in the tree. (Decay ward is a big one and the 10% of life as es for all minions passive)

I think it will be pretty tanky and you will only lose it if you stand in sirus beams or clouds for too long.

idk, it feels kinda good, cause we have low hp pool :X
Bone armor is like 2200 shield, Normal molten shell is like 5800. And also adds armor. And also we have then liek "boss" button - Vaal molten shell, which is like 30k shield after flasks :D But yeah, i think i just cant keep it, cause no gem slots..
Thx for answers.
God, i hate degens,we cant block them and they just smoosh our ES pool T___T Like in t9 Belfry with Kitava degens on ground :( Or Degen spinning lasers in Rituals....if you dont tryhard dodging them - dead :( and you cant gurantee that enemies will hit you to replenish ES, cause they fighting minions :(
Or freaking ignite from Crystal ore boss... damn, there are so much degens everywhere :X
Also freaking bear on like t11-14 map (cant remember) boss oneshooted me and my 3500 ES :D jesus. bad bear,wont recommend, 1/10
Also. Im really lacking of dmg :(will see
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Feb 21, 2021, 1:13:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info