[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

achieved 15 aura's hehehe

accepting awakened multi donations hehehe jk

Last edited by JAYJAYJAYJAYJAYJAYJAY on Jan 11, 2021, 6:22:16 AM
spider isnt aura
Finally on the last day of Heist league

This will be the last and most important piece my build with the ultimate luxury hungry loop.
Damn it was hard to make lol

Also balance notes are out
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3008718

Basically aura effect with 35% clusters we still loose about 20% per cluster.
Both carrions and spectres were nerfed.
Alt gem quality effects nerfed.
Skeleton mages buffed!
Maybe its time to move onto skeleton builds?
Last edited by Turbo32 on Jan 11, 2021, 4:42:26 PM
if we play standard do the nerfs apply to our build or is it legacy items?
"
SohleKamm wrote:
if we play standard do the nerfs apply to our build or is it legacy items?

I'm not sure, but my old cluster jewels from deli aurastacker were hit by the nerf hammer before.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Jan 12, 2021, 12:28:07 AM
Well done guys, we contributed big time to GGG nerfing every single spectre build in the game.

Without auras and now way less HP on spectres there will be only a few tanky spectre options left which are viable for endgame.

I'm not sure how they thought it was a good idea to nerf spectre survivalbility on the league where you're expected to fight 10 bosses at the same time.

Nevertheless we must move onto new things now. Seems like the only thing untouched by the big nerf hammer would be minion life nodes.
I wonder how far Minion instability can be pushed.

They nerfed minion dmg clusters but buffed skeleton mages which will be interesting to see how they interact with the new trinity support gem.

Another viable option seems to be dominating blow with the herald of purity combo.

Or ultimately it's time to give up minions and play the second most popular thing in heist which so far seems to be untouched... Blade vortex.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Jan 12, 2021, 2:12:51 AM
"
Turbo32 wrote:
Well done guys, we contributed big time to GGG nerfing every single spectre build in the game.
F
"
Turbo32 wrote:

Without auras and now way less HP on spectres there will be only a few tanky spectre options left which are viable for endgame.

I'm not sure how they thought it was a good idea to nerf spectre survivalbility on the league where you're expected to fight 10 bosses at the same time.

Nevertheless we must move onto new things now. Seems like the only thing untouched by the big nerf hammer would be minion life nodes.

They nerfed minion dmg clusters but buffed skeleton mages which will be interesting to see how they interact with the new trinity support gem.

Another viable option seems to be dominating blow with the herald of purity combo.

Or ultimately it's time to give up minions and play the second most popular thing in heist which so far seems to be untouched... Blade vortex.

Are we certain it's dead?

I could be misunderstanding but it doesn't sound like it's completely killed, just that we'll be working hard to reach like 300% Aura. My question is whether Divergent Det is broken etc. We need that 90%
"
"
Turbo32 wrote:

Are we certain it's dead?

I could be misunderstanding but it doesn't sound like it's completely killed, just that we'll be working hard to reach like 300% Aura. My question is whether Divergent Det is broken etc. We need that 90%

You can still make it to 300% aura effect but then your dmg and survivability wouldn't be amazing and you would be spending a few hundred ex for it.
35% clusters were like 40ex a piece white and 55ex for well crafted ones.
And you will need 8 of them.

If you use 25% you will be looking at a loss of even more aura effect.

Also they mentioned about nerfing alt quality gems so you're right the determination would determine if this build can still function.
We will know soon.
I never got to experience tanky as fuck summoner. So I'm definitely going summoner this time around right from the start. I'll figure it out either way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info