Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

"
But the commercial reality is that if we kept our original release date, we would be fucked.

This choice of words here makes me happy to still support GGG. No stupid talking around just straight to the point.
Last edited by Musixx on Oct 29, 2020, 8:26:18 PM
We appreciate you communicating directly. Even after reading the post, I fail to see how a single player only, story driven, snooze fest would compete with a fresh economy and new content. WoW classic and cyber whatever aren't even the same class of game. But it's a business, one that you guys have run rather well for some time. Plus there are plenty of builds left to try and plenty more content to do; we can survive an extra month. ESPECIALLY if we get a month long flash back...delirium on every map please!

See you again in January...

P.S. you could've just admitted you wanted to play Cyberpunk.

-f1rst
Better honest than being dishonest...fix stash tab pls
We love you really.

*wipes tear*
I like Bex.

I like Bex's idea.

Make Bex's idea happen.

Don't piss off Bex.

We will be sad.
Confiamos en ti y en el equipo, Chris!
GGG now doesn't trust their player base to play their game. They made a choice to better their selves and not their player base. I almost thought I was reading a post form blizzard. We all go back to work in Jan and I for one will not be buying any supporter packs for this league and maybe for ever. I hope people don't let this slide otherwise they will turn into just another company and get too greedy.
Sadge
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
understandable, have a nice day
hope flashback will be fun :)

Thanks. Loving it here so far. Please give us an Xmas "void league", it sounds very fun to spend holidays in!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info