3.13 Launch Delayed until January

Also, now that a FINISHED Heist expansion has recently been released, please tell me this means we get three months to actually enjoy it instead of 2.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
But i dont give a shit on Cyberpunk which gets delayed anyways
People are obviously forgetting the stories we got when Legacy ran long. Same thing.
Sounds fine, thanks for the headsup ggg
"
Steeldraconis wrote:
I'd rather have it right in January, than Wrong in December.

Ty for making a great decision that will hopefully benefit POE in the long run!

+1
Isn't this also a great opportunity to fix old stuff and get everything (not just Heist, also older content) running even smoother, balance Elementalist etc?
Cyberpank is a single-player game and it can wait lol

Weird decision.
Sounds like a cheap excuse to me, comparing a Hack and Slash RPG to an FPS shooter.
I would have time to play during Chistmas and New Year's Eve, but I wont have that much time in January and i dont give a flying **** of some FPS shooter game Cyberpunk but that's only my problem.

At least in the meantime test the new league to not make a bugfest like in Heist---Pretty Please.
"
Relationship wrote:
"
KalElAgent47 wrote:
"
Epsynus wrote:
Holy shit that is just absolutely awful.

The games are not remotely similar and you shouldn't step out of the way for any release, let the players chose what they want to play. All this does is screw over all of us who do not give a rats ass about Cyberpunk.

Absolutely disgraceful, I will skip the next set of supporter packs because of this.

Imagine being this entitled..wow lol.. "disgraceful" hahahahah

It's not entitled they just within the last couple weeks the CEO of the company announced the timeline and provided information.

And now he's back pedaling on it because there's another game that was delayed around the release of there game.

It's a very bad precedent to set. "We Will release leagues on the timeline we gave you guys unless there are games released during this time".

I won't argue that but whats the big deal if the league is delayed a month? They release every league broken as hell the first 2 weeks anyways. They r thinking of the game monetary wise and normally they never have a league launching the same time as a AAA game.

CyP2077 is the most anticipated game of the yr and they likely stand to lose more money launching the league then.
If u just say u need more time its ok. But this? so u have exp ready to go and say we cant play just because u want to play cyberpunk? and think we want to play it too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info