3.13 Launch Delayed until January

Love how many people actually believe that 3.13 would have around the same amount people playing at league start when Cyberpunk is released. This is a great albeit very difficult business decision.

Cyberpunk is literally this years most anticipated game. Even if it would turn out to be a bad game, a lot of people will be playing it at launch and 3.13s league start numbers would be in the mud.

Also GGG please don't jump straight to 3.14...use this extra month for testing so 3.13 will be the most polished league yet thx.
I don’t give a rats behind about cyberpunk wtf... was looking forward to playing POE again in little over a month instead of having wait for some random stupid game I’ll never play... lame guys.
Actually awesome. Love the flexibility this provides with quality assurance of 3.13 as well as the possibility of "extra" dev time on 3.14.
Great GGG mabey you will have more time to fix BUGS in the game(droping from the game,desynct,Vulkan) , taking loot from the ground on one click like in D2(splinters coins and other stuff.....HOPE SO

Waiting for Cyberpunk

Great GGG i can wait.....np for the new league
"
KalElAgent47 wrote:
"
Epsynus wrote:
Holy shit that is just absolutely awful.

The games are not remotely similar and you shouldn't step out of the way for any release, let the players chose what they want to play. All this does is screw over all of us who do not give a rats ass about Cyberpunk.

Absolutely disgraceful, I will skip the next set of supporter packs because of this.

Imagine being this entitled..wow lol.. "disgraceful" hahahahah

It's not entitled they just within the last couple weeks the CEO of the company announced the timeline and provided information.

And now he's back pedaling on it because there's another game that was delayed around the release of there game.

It's a very bad precedent to set. "We Will release leagues on the timeline we gave you guys unless there are games released during this time".

Seriously? not funny!
Я ходил по краю,
Я срывался вниз,
Что искал, не знаю,
Среди сотен лиц!
"
While this delay will hopefully not affect our development schedule, it will probably cause our release schedule to change a little bit during 2021

In other words, it'll allow your development schedule and release schedule to sync up again, from the status quo as of Heist where your release schedule is a month ahead of your development schedule?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I actually appreciate this. I havent had a whole lot of time to enjoy Heist as "teh Cough™" has really effed with my teaching schedule.
this decision will have a huge negative impact, you can expect a very low number of players, at least you should bring poe royale, this would keep a number of players
They should use this free month for something like Operation Health, fixing bugs or problems that arent league specific.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info