3.13 Launch Delayed until January

"
moodygamer123 wrote:
Honestly GGG let's be transparent here on the real reason for the delay.

Edit - I had to read the previous announcement to see GGG IS being transparent. But honestly I'm not excited about this announcement it is what it is, and I'm ok with a delay to make a good start to the next league!
Dun think too much, both is overated
They will delay again Cyperbunk for sure, so you are doing this for nothing
If they manage this right, they could have future leagues ready a month before release and spend this time to both make next league and better playtest current one before release. It would be much better than spend this time to make 3.14 a bit bigger imo.
Devs maybe want play CP as well?! :3
" “Cyberpunk 2077” has been pushed back again to Dec. 21, 2020. "

SO End of JANUARY New league?
"
Midiz wrote:
" “Cyberpunk 2077” has been pushed back again to Dec. 21, 2020. "

SO End of JANUARY New league?

COMING DECEMBER 10TH, 2020
fk archnemesis.
Dear GGG. Thank you for your support but I can unofficially share a small leak with you: this is unfortunately not the last delay of CP2077 release. I cannot say more ;) Personally however I am happy for the Heist league prolongation as I enjoy this iteration a lot!

"There is no shame in falling to a God. Shame lies only in refusing to rise again"

Best wishes, Exiles!
Maybe you could use this month's time lag to finally find how to integrate Harvest in the core.
Did I paid for supporter packs to cyperbunk (never heard about it, before this) or for Path of exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info