3.13 Launch Delayed until January

I think it's a fine move. Definitely a generous gesture to CD project red. People need to chill out, it's a month, get over yourselves. Cyberpunk has a lot of hype, if you think otherwise that's your fault for being uninformed. GGG has been good to hs, give them a break.
Diley it even till next year just fix all the crushes because from patch to patch it's even worse. Can't even play game, running normal lab for 10th time because of this s**t. This is not how it meant to be in the past. :)
"
goldenguti wrote:
Well GGG,

Trade is a joke, balance is a joke, bugfiesta is a joke, now You're literally making a joke of entire community, what's going on with You? You've clearly lost a track of what You want to do with this game and you put everything at once thinking it's ok, but it's not. Heist is boring af, economy is ruined (thanks to lack of tradehouse which chinese version has).

Time to reset and maybe go one step back.

Reminder that they sold themselves out to China quite a while ago.
FLASHBACK i was waitning for years to get this back.
And im shure that some multi-week event pree new Patch is healty for the game and community tho i do know that ggg avoids it as much a spossible ...
But if we had one pre heist relese game Heist might have started fine so im not shure why is GGG avoidning this multi-week events but its finily back boisss :D
"
MythicsMT wrote:
Going to pretend this says:

"We're not only limiting our scope and actively avoiding feature creep, but we're also delaying 3.13 'till January to ensure the absolute best quality for our next league to show with actions and not only words that we're listening."

i wish that was the case.

i gave this game my trust and money for many years.

my trust was violated.

repeatedly.
xd
Cool, Christmas holidays are the time where I can play the most in the year. If I can have a Flashback or Mayhem league with the "best of" polished and tested content from previous leagues with some extra spice rather than the usual clusterf... during a new league start, I'm happy with that decision.
I would even go further and suggest: put always one month of Flashback / Mayhem / Race between 2 leagues so that you have the time to polish the next one.
The last league where I personally had fun in the game and that was working for me more or less bug free was Abyss and that's way too long ago.
The funny thing is: most league content that I hated during the league and that wrecked the game performance is now very enjoyable when you get it during mapping:
Metamorphs are great now and don't make the game crash
Delirium is now fun and doesn't bring the game to 5000ms
I'm happy to run into Cassiopeia or whatever name the Blight chick has and the game won't stop in the middle of the encounter
This is exactly why I play the game now in Standard.
The only thing that I would still skip in Standard is Heist content because the game crashing during 50% of the lockdowns with loss of your loot is a waste of time and frustrating to the point that it makes you rage-quit and not come back for weeks.
Whoever had the idea in the devteam of that mechanic should receive a recommendation letter from Chris himself to the CD Project RED team because that kind of genius will be a real asset to Cyberpunk 2077, too
Excellent choice GGG! Love POE but I certainly wont be playing POE instead of cyberpunk. Ignore all these whiny little bitches, you made the right choice.
"
alantrik wrote:
"
goldenguti wrote:
Well GGG,

Trade is a joke, balance is a joke, bugfiesta is a joke, now You're literally making a joke of entire community, what's going on with You? You've clearly lost a track of what You want to do with this game and you put everything at once thinking it's ok, but it's not. Heist is boring af, economy is ruined (thanks to lack of tradehouse which chinese version has).

Time to reset and maybe go one step back.

Reminder that they sold themselves out to China quite a while ago.

+1
pls keep ban bots next league too and continue ban bots this league also
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info