3.13 Launch Delayed until January

"
Rinzlow wrote:
POE player needs his 10h/day. Cyberpunk would screw it up, it's just a fact

underrated comment. , wilson you read this ? do it again. maybe you get sense of rewarding.
fk archnemesis.
This is a joke, right? Or do they actually say that other big game releases will result in longer leagues from now on? I don't get it. Why should TGGG care about other game releases. Most of us I feel wants to play good leagues, not other games.
So....What happens if Cyberpunk gets delayed 1 more month? Will TGGG postpone the league 1 more month?

And future leagues? Is this a one time thing or can other leagues get delayed by several months because of other game releases?
Lmao.
If this isn't a cop-out due to it not being ready, then I have to say it's one of the dumbest things I've read in quite a while.
GGG is taking always the wrong decissions in the past months. I am not happy with it. Really not.

Actually I think about to not playing the big release as a protest.
I am not playing Heist as a protest either for not bringing harvest mechanics in the core while other shitty mechanics made it through.

who-t-f cares about CYBERPUNK???

GGG you give me more and more reasons to quit PoE and look for another game.
"
lostpike wrote:
Anyone feel like this is a fake excuse? That they are just having issues and this is a good reason to give them more time to get prepped?

I don't think the excuse is fake. I think really what a business like GGG is doing is not wanting to compete for pre Christmas dollars with a long awaited big name title.

Its a smart move on their part. People will have limited money early December to buy stuff for themselves after making gift purchases for others. So why not wait until players receive those Steam gift cards as gifts to release the next expansion?

And if they get a month to squash bugs before release then that's even better.
Unless you are a streamer I don't see why people are so unset. Its only 30 days or so and its not like you can't play POE after December 11.
Sadge
wow 85 pages of complains, must be a new record.
Personally I'll hold my money for a month more..
HAHAHA Suuure. Delay couse Cyberpunk ...

GGG most players dont play this game, couse you make bad league mechanics with many bugs, unfun to play, with sh*tty balance, where you completely fck on casual players, who dont use trade and dont support bots ...
Your chalenge rewards are just for HC Nolifers or SC **** where everyone just run w/o fear for currency, support bots trough trade, buy top items and do izi challenges or buy them. But this HEROES play 14 days and leave! But GGG no care about casuals who love their game and play full 3 months league. So when GGG fck on us, we fck back ...
Thats why me and many my friends/guild members dont play PoE. Now we dont have Cyberpunk out, and we still dont play your game/league :D So common.
Return to old GGG pls. I rly dont like GGGencent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info