3.13 Launch Delayed until January

POGGERS: Awesome. I love Heist. More Heist is good. Cyberpunk can wait. It will be the 10x better game after 1-3 DLCs either way.
this got to be a joke..
This is first time Iam kind of sad, from your announcement. Cyberpunk is completely different game and a lot of poe players doesnt care about that genre.... Well, in the end at least there will be most likely wow SL too so on other hand will help a bit.

But yes not nice out of april fools joke...
What is Cyberpunk?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
you made me very angry, but flashback made me very happy, so we are even dear GGG
SAD no expansion for christmas :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Yay flashback
Seems weird.
Wouldn't imagine there's much correlation there.
Even weirder when the game is F2P, even if you thought there was overlap it's not like you'd miss subscriptions.

That kinda sucks, actually. I was hoping to play the two together. Y'know, use one to take a break of the other. I'm not the kinda person to smash my head against one single game for 100 hours straight. Massive shame.

I mean this in the least condescending way possible, I know it will sound so anyway but I'm serious, I hope the delay gives time to look at the weird performance issues going on. I can't even make an attempt to go after the league rewards since I can't physically reach them with the way the game is behaving.

News in december: Cyberpunk delayed until january

Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
What a joke...

Chris Wilson himself just made a post ~10 days ago.

Now completely back pedals...coming from the percentage of the population of PoE not going to play Cyberpunk.

That's a fucking shame and it's pretty pathetic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info