[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
SmackMahPony wrote:
I'm having issues with killing guardians. I feel like my damage is just not there when killing them. Could anyone take a look and tell me if I'm doing something wrong? There just doesn't seem to be that much information on this build to discuss it with others. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I think single target is not that great with this build, I skip most bosses just because they take to long compared to rest of the map. But here are a few tips that you are missing in your build:

- Change your diamond flask to a Coralito's Signature

- Get a 23% Quality less duration in shield and make sure to craft 7% quality to support gems on the shield, this gets you 38% quality total on your less duration for more Tornadoes. 21/23 for even better, but 23 quality is a good start.

- Get Divergent Increased Duration in helmet

- Get Anomalous Withering step for wither debuffs
- Get a lvl 4 (or 3) enhance in your Body Armour to increase dmg from Plague Bearer and more debuffs with withering step.
- I put the vitality gem in my shield and put an empower lvl 4 (or 3) in 6-link Body for bigger Plague and better Withering.

- Get a lvl 21 summon phantasm support

And try to get more life and res on your body armour so you can get better jewels.
Belt could also be better.
Last edited by CpTiger on Sep 9, 2021, 5:27:54 AM
[Mistaken reply deleted]
Last edited by Nilasfedon on Sep 12, 2021, 6:02:48 PM
"
Nilasfedon wrote:
Prices in Standard right now for two key items for this build:

- 25 ex for a plain 6L Tinkerskin (corrupted ones on sale now have the wrong colors)
- 3 ex for a Slavedriver's Hand

This is not counting the prices for the rest of the gear.

Not super expensive, but definitely makes this build far from the "cheapest ever".

what?

Assuming you are replying to the wrong guide.
"
Supaspork wrote:

what?

Assuming you are replying to the wrong guide.

Oops... Yes! Sorry about that.. replied in the wrong place.
I am not that happy about the build, i still think the dmg i lackluster and the survivability is rather low.
Yes we have alot of leech, but when you face a boss the leech is low.

Idk if i am missing something - i got the gem swap for Awakened lvl 5 gems. But still somewhat low. I have also tried swapping out the chest with replica 6 socket thing, with double dmg mod + hp jewels. Did not feel great aswell.

If someone got any ideas feel free to post them, if not my conclusion is that this is a decent meme build.

(I know that i could change a jewel or two now that i got the explode chest with some resist - but no way that will do much)

Clears t16 yes, but real endgame content not recommended.
Last edited by Multijuice on Sep 14, 2021, 8:55:07 AM
I love the idea behind this build: you just run around (pretty fast) and everything around you just dies.

It's refreshing to come across a build like this after playing countless piano builds where you have to madly mash keys non-stop for hours on end.

I've been following gabpla111's Occultist variation of this build, and while it lived up to its promise somewhat, it feels pretty squishy even at T6 rare maps and level 76 delve.

I also have to frequently mash all my flask and curse keys to stay alive and do a reasonable amount of damage... even then killing even low level bosses is slow, painful, and sometimes deadly.

I can't yet afford to get the best gear for this build (in Standard), but don't have absolutely crap gear and hope that at level 88 I should be able to at least comfortably get to red maps.. but no such luck.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/aPtk30jd

Any help to beef up this build on a budget would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Nilasfedon on Sep 14, 2021, 12:43:15 PM
I have some pretty good endgame gear, and i still feel squishy. We are easy to oneshot, the life from the watchers eye leech is soooo important. But it is nothing on a boss sadly.
New relevant update fresh off the JSON:
The duration mastery can give 15% less skill effect duration, and the window of opportunity notable+small passives are still there.
10% less

This brings Disintegrator builds down from 8 frames/cast to 7, and Black Cane/Shield versions down from 7 to 6.

A nice buff for sure, but is it enough for high-end content?
Last edited by MrVal on Oct 18, 2021, 12:43:03 AM
Was this build just nerfed a bit? Or is it completely dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info