[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

This is by far my favourite build, I would love to use this again...
As I understand it, the build is no longer relevant in 3.16?
I see from an update he posted that the aura stacking needed to keep the character alive no longer works. got a huge nurf. so no longer viable :(
Well, if someone want to try this build in 3.16 you can look my version on my profile, very happy of this one.

MinrestSaqawal
"
Well, if someone want to try this build in 3.16 you can look my version on my profile, very happy of this one.

MinrestSaqawal

How well have you found this to work compared to the old one? Also have you found thresholds for effectiveness to be around the same? The Black Cane + Summon Phantasm Support mixup really intrigues me, been trying to find a way to make this build work this league I certainly appreciate you sharing what you have done with it
[redacted]
Last edited by Keiosu on Nov 20, 2021, 1:28:34 AM
Very fun if anyone have suggestion to make it even better my character is "Pwazoneur"
Currently playing the build as an Occultist - wouldn't say it's good for "all content", but at 91 it's a very fast, low-effort mapper for reasonably juiced (20% delerious, alch + vaal) T16 maps. Bossing will require significantly better jewels, making it all the way to 100, and fitting in some more bulk to take real hits. Alt qual Plague Bearer and awakened gems also would pull a bit more damage out of the build, though I don't see it breaking 1M Sirus without being a heavily invested Assassin.

PoB linked here: https://pobb.in/tA8BZ4Zprclg

I'm happy to answer any questions, I've been enjoying the build and believe it's nowhere near as dead as advertised.
Hi, trying to revive this build. What's the reason for dropping the time clasp rings in your POB? That's a huge hit to the reduced duration we need unless I'm missing something...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info