[3.12] Saqawal's Tornado Assassin | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey, I got it, but I don´t generate cyclones so manys as you, could you quick check what could be my mistake?... Thanks in advance...

I think I followed the guide good but I don´t know how to generate so many cyclones, is there so much difference in - seconds in globes and boots?... I got it -1.8 plus...

Well your help is very apprecited, thanks...

And I got so much mana free I only have 62% mana reserved + a bit form level 1 vitality, I need 1 more aura or something?...

My cyclones only have 2.33 attacks per second, this is far away from 8-12 you are speaking... I think I´m doing somethin really bad...

And the last, I shot cyclones in 4 directions, you only left cyclones behind you, thats why?...



You have the wrong rings equipped, you went for 2x Timetwist with 10% "incresed skill effect duration", instead you should have gotten ~10%"reduced skill effect duration". There is your mistake, easy fix
"
ellopos wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey, I got it, but I don´t generate cyclones so manys as you, could you quick check what could be my mistake?... Thanks in advance...

I think I followed the guide good but I don´t know how to generate so many cyclones, is there so much difference in - seconds in globes and boots?... I got it -1.8 plus...

Well your help is very apprecited, thanks...

And I got so much mana free I only have 62% mana reserved + a bit form level 1 vitality, I need 1 more aura or something?...

My cyclones only have 2.33 attacks per second, this is far away from 8-12 you are speaking... I think I´m doing somethin really bad...

And the last, I shot cyclones in 4 directions, you only left cyclones behind you, thats why?...



You have the wrong rings equipped, you went for 2x Timetwist with 10% "incresed skill effect duration", instead you should have gotten ~10%"reduced skill effect duration". There is your mistake, easy fix


Aaaarghhh Im idioooot... thanks so muuuch...
All good mate, been there, done that....happens
"
ellopos wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey, I got it, but I don´t generate cyclones so manys as you, could you quick check what could be my mistake?... Thanks in advance...

I think I followed the guide good but I don´t know how to generate so many cyclones, is there so much difference in - seconds in globes and boots?... I got it -1.8 plus...

Well your help is very apprecited, thanks...

And I got so much mana free I only have 62% mana reserved + a bit form level 1 vitality, I need 1 more aura or something?...

My cyclones only have 2.33 attacks per second, this is far away from 8-12 you are speaking... I think I´m doing somethin really bad...

And the last, I shot cyclones in 4 directions, you only left cyclones behind you, thats why?...



You have the wrong rings equipped, you went for 2x Timetwist with 10% "incresed skill effect duration", instead you should have gotten ~10%"reduced skill effect duration". There is your mistake, easy fix


Thanks for letting him know sooner than i could! took a nap haha, was replying to him and i saw your comment on the reply screen
Would Efficacy be a good allrounder in the helmet slot if i don't have a white socket for switching between increased duation/unbound ailments yet?
"
ellopos wrote:
Would Efficacy be a good allrounder in the helmet slot if i don't have a white socket for switching between increased duation/unbound ailments yet?



Honestly, i would just go for the red socket, over the blue, efficacy is a "decent" middleground, but you get more use out of the increased duration, since really i only use the unbound ailments for conquerer's and aul and such, i actually used increased duration for sirus, just gives me a little bit more space vs him, which i prefer. you shouldnt ever need it vs map bosses

but if you want, yeah, efficacy is definitely a decent option, just wont have asmuch aoe for clearing maps/delve

edit: might want to get anomalous efficacy if you can for inc dura if you are going that route

Edit2: Make sure to try to get that awakened swift affliction asap, the 10% duration ur missing there is very noticeable
Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 26, 2020, 6:35:45 PM
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
ellopos wrote:
Would Efficacy be a good allrounder in the helmet slot if i don't have a white socket for switching between increased duation/unbound ailments yet?



Honestly, i would just go for the red socket, over the blue, efficacy is a "decent" middleground, but you get more use out of the increased duration, since really i only use the unbound ailments for conquerer's and aul and such, i actually used increased duration for sirus, just gives me a little bit more space vs him, which i prefer. you shouldnt ever need it vs map bosses

but if you want, yeah, efficacy is definitely a decent option, just wont have asmuch aoe for clearing maps/delve

edit: might want to get anomalous efficacy if you can for inc dura if you are going that route

Edit2: Make sure to try to get that awakened swift affliction asap, the 10% duration ur missing there is very noticeable


Thank you for giving advice. I just bought an awakened swift affliction, and it is very very noticeable that it is better thhan normal swift affliction. Loads and loads of tornados i was missing out on
"
ellopos wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
ellopos wrote:
Would Efficacy be a good allrounder in the helmet slot if i don't have a white socket for switching between increased duation/unbound ailments yet?



Honestly, i would just go for the red socket, over the blue, efficacy is a "decent" middleground, but you get more use out of the increased duration, since really i only use the unbound ailments for conquerer's and aul and such, i actually used increased duration for sirus, just gives me a little bit more space vs him, which i prefer. you shouldnt ever need it vs map bosses

but if you want, yeah, efficacy is definitely a decent option, just wont have asmuch aoe for clearing maps/delve

edit: might want to get anomalous efficacy if you can for inc dura if you are going that route

Edit2: Make sure to try to get that awakened swift affliction asap, the 10% duration ur missing there is very noticeable


Thank you for giving advice. I just bought an awakened swift affliction, and it is very very noticeable that it is better thhan normal swift affliction. Loads and loads of tornados i was missing out on


yeah, even missing 3% reduced duration from your rings, the best youd be able to get is 7 tornados a second instead of 8, so even those are worth getting too, but not as huge an upgrade
yup, i know, but if you get close to 10% the prices start to skyrocket. Didn't want to ruin myself for a test run. Will upgrade once i made up my mind, for now they'll have to do the job

edit: spent around 350 chaos so far and it is a lot of fun, and so so fast


Last edited by ellopos on Oct 26, 2020, 7:07:10 PM
"
ellopos wrote:
yup, i know, but if you get close to 10% the prices start to skyrocket. Didn't want to ruin myself for a test run. Will upgrade once i made up my mind, for now they'll have to do the job

edit: spent around 350 chaos so far and it is a lot of fun, and so so fast




yeah definitely, not needed to really get started, glad you are enjoying it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info