[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Vyr75 wrote:
Oh nice, thanks, you think better arctic or flesh and stone?...

I prefer flesh and stone for the less dmg for enemies not nearby
I only have 40-30 dodge attacks and spells, far away to 65-55 as you... mapping I got 1 shotted so many times, is this normal?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I only have 40-30 dodge attacks and spells, far away to 65-55 as you... mapping I got 1 shotted so many times, is this normal?...

Its calculated with

And full elusive buff effect from withering step
"
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Its calculated with

And full elusive buff effect from withering step

This. and we have 100% elusive uptime due to ascendency, plus 18% block, plus targets are blinded, you should almost never die in regular maps. levels are fairly important to us as well, 5% life node gives us around 100hp, so you can be missing a bunch of hp if you arent close to 90+

also Vyr, you got two extra dexterity points you dont need to be put in, to left of fatal toxins, thatll get you some more life there as well as each.
And i would recommend using increased duration gem instead of awak unbound ailments, gives more range to the tornados for better clear, and more hits for the watchers eye healing
Oooh thankss soooo much, those 2 lol points I was looking for...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Oct 27, 2020, 5:17:50 PM
Buah build is incredible enjoy... so much fun for me, incredible for heisting and delving and mapping, I have to probe it against Sirus, buuuut thanks so much for this nice build...

I will try to get enhance 4 to get the more damage gems on weapon... Is so much the diference damage between the 2 versions?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Oct 27, 2020, 5:58:42 PM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Buah build is incredible enjoy... so much fun for me, incredible for heisting and delving and mapping, I have to probe it against Sirus, buuuut thanks so much for this nice build...

I will try to get enhance 4 to get the more damage gems on weapon... Is so much the diference damage between the 2 versions?...

Glad you are enjoying it!

and getting it in the weapon, not so much of an upgrade, only need enhance 3 but the upgrade from Herald of agony, flesh and stone, and dreadbanner, to phantasmal haste, is quite a big upgrade.

Basically just put divergent vitality, enlighten 3, enhance 4, and phantasmal haste in your gloves, will make a big difference, youll get 44% more tornados compared to wherever you are at now.

Just make sure when you drop herald of agony, to grab the 15% poison chance next to fatal toxins in exchange for the poison damage and duration, so you are at 100% poison chance

check my final build PoB for tree and gems and compare to yours just to make sure if you are confused at all by this, or just msg me in game, or here :D
Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 27, 2020, 8:36:42 PM
Almost did a full juiced t15 100% delirious on first try without even having anything linked on disintegrator and missing a lot of upgrades
this shit is sick
"
Jenova798 wrote:
Almost did a full juiced t15 100% delirious on first try without even having anything linked on disintegrator and missing a lot of upgrades
this shit is sick

yeah, its honestly just suprising to me, how well it does, first glance definitely looks pretty bad until you actually see it perform, glad you are enjoying it though :D get dem upgrades, it only feels better!
just testing the build atm, works so far pretty good. Have mostly the same things as op, only thing missing is the double watcher's, atm there is only 1 on the market for ~60ex. But I personally think thats not worth the money, cause we already got phasing through withering step and the quartz flask. So if think a double watcher's with spell Block would be a good alternative.

https://pastebin.com/5jYu9cdM

cant really see any big upgrades atm. Rare chest with explode and frenzy would be nice, but we would sacrifice like 1k HP. Also Awakened GMP for 1 more Projectile would be nice, but not sure if it's worth it. Are there any bigger upgrades left that we can do?

Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Oct 28, 2020, 1:42:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info