[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Using 20 23% Phantasmal Haste in a Cane of Kulemak with the +3 Support, +15% Quality of Support Gems as well as the +19% Quality of Gems as well as the Ashes of the Stars, and a chest piece with Eater of Worlds Haste influence, you can once again get back up to higher tornado numbers. Not as much as before, mind you. But it should be higher than current builds.

I haven't put together a build for it, was just doing math out of curiosity, but this does make phantasmal haste a bit viable again
Last edited by K1ngIsBack on Mar 15, 2022, 11:14:24 PM
Can someone confirm that the spark spider mtx is usable for the twisters?

I don't wanna spend points if it doesn't work...

Thank you!
"
darthfelix wrote:
Can someone confirm that the spark spider mtx is usable for the twisters?

I don't wanna spend points if it doesn't work...

Thank you!

yes it works i bought it.
I am playing this build as a second char for this league. I am Lvl 82 now and it works fine, clearing Tier 10 - Tier 12 maps, well. The single target damage without Plague Bearer is a little low, sometimes I am getting nasty one-hits.

I am looking forward to reach 5.5 k HP and will add Cluster Jewels when reaching Lvl 90.

The build still works and is really fun!

build is still viable but with a different class(occultist). check my characters if u want to copy. i did a really high budget version tho ( u dont need chest piece + the belt im using)

edit: sold the build but the pastebin here https://pastebin.com/ZnUKmZHA
Last edited by ClassesTurk on Jun 24, 2022, 9:20:54 PM
...not viable for my wallet. ;-)
How do you look at the lvling route?
"
PhoenixJ75 wrote:
How do you look at the lvling route?

hollowing palm should be good enough to get you thru the acts and hit 75lvl+
welp, timeclasp + warped timepiece got buffed for us, time to come up with another pob
"
Supaspork wrote:
welp, timeclasp + warped timepiece got buffed for us, time to come up with another pob

Dang, you beat me to it. Love this build, cant wait to see your updated build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info