[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Haste took up incredibly too much mana reserved to begin with last league and didn't really do much unless you had decked out 1h or shield with avian to get it to .12.

Why is phasing on a watcher's eye mod so important to the way you built? I never had 1 phasing jewel last league on mine and I still was untouchable like 90% of the time running through mobs without an issue.

The reason it smoothened the build out to feel normal for you is because of the way you were building around Haste anyways I think.
Last edited by TrillOnTwitch on Jul 28, 2021, 1:37:42 PM
postin just to confirm it still works.. cant sit in rituals anymore but if you stay mobile and keep plague bearer up, it can work as cheap zoom build for speed mappin and delving
Last edited by Kadajingera on Aug 2, 2021, 1:23:33 PM
I've been running an occultist version of this right now.

I've only started doing t14-16 maps in the past few days, but so far it feels very smooth. Downed Sirus and Minotaur guy so far, so I haven't done much end_game bossing yet but maps and expedtions feel very easy and smooth, I just run through the layout, popping plague bearer here and there and everything just insta explodes.

I think, now with the 30% base poison damage, occultist is better for mapping and content with huge mob density. Tho assassin is probably still faster at bossing even with the poison duration loss.
Last edited by gabpla111 on Aug 5, 2021, 2:25:39 PM
"
gabpla111 wrote:
I've been running an occultist version of this right now.

I've only started doing t14-16 maps in the past few days, but so far it feels very smooth. Downed Sirus and Minotaur guy so far, so I haven't done much end_game bossing yet but maps and expedtions feel very easy and smooth, I just run through the layout, popping plague bearer here and there and everything just insta explodes.

I think, now with the 30% base poison damage, occultist is better for mapping and content with huge mob density. Tho assassin is probably still faster at bossing even with the poison duration loss.

Would you mind posting your PoB?
https://pastebin.com/1m3Wz6Bd

Boots/Gloves are -1.92 reduced duration.
I have currently 0.32 sec on tornado. Witch might seems high but i did a lot of math with double timetwist and the small overall DPS (extra 0.07 less cd) boost doesn't worth sacrificing the easy max chaos resist and extra chaos damage from circle of nostalgia, witch also helps with the profane bloom explosions. Unless I'm mistaken.

It still could use some improvements here and there, but it feels kind of solid so far.

Did some deathless shaper/Elder maven visited guardians today as well. Although A8 will probably be a bitch, but that's mostly due to the fact that I suck at these boss fights.

(Ah, and the Ghastly Eye Abyss Jewel is phy to spells, phys to spells while wielding two handed weapon, chaos to spells, chaos to spells while wielding two handed weapon. I forgot to edit that properly.)
Last edited by gabpla111 on Aug 19, 2021, 8:55:47 AM
@gabpla111 I want to give a try on your build, how did you make your leveling please ? (just the general idea on the main gem )
"
@gabpla111 I want to give a try on your build, how did you make your leveling please ? (just the general idea on the main gem )

I leveled with FR Totems using lesser poison support, greater volley and deadly and unbound ailments(no cluster or anything, just the +1 totem keystone and spent the rest of the points to get the poison chance / damage nodes and some life nodes) and respeced the moment i could wear all required items. But leveling with Essence Drain or Bane or any other chaos skills probably will work just as well.

once you can wear the gloves, boots, helm, amu, staff and one timetwist, just focus on having capped resists and enough str for kaoms. Then you can fine tune the build as you level up. Pick profane bloom first and leave malediction for last.

Also try to get divergent HoAg, for easier 100% poison chance.
Last edited by gabpla111 on Aug 14, 2021, 5:37:22 PM
Have you thought about Obliteration wands? Would they be viable on this build?
You loose way to much damage if you swap Disintegrator.
Hey guys, I can not find the calculator link. I swear I've seen it multiple times somewhere in this thread. Does anyone have it?

I just hit 67 and equipped most of the gear, currently in white maps just trying to get some levels, loving the build so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info