[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
When you say maximum 30 proc per second, did you mean 30 triggers aka 0.03 duration buffs or a maximum 30 tornados in 1 second, for example, 5 triggers with GMP?

so according to all information i've looked at, the servers only update every 33ms, which means its only updated 30 times a second

if you do two actions within 33ms, it will only do one.

back in heist league with phantasmal haste being in its prime and such, you were able to hit 0.027 or 27ms with being an aurastacker, so it was possible. As with the discussions on the previous 2-3 pages, with being able to get tornado down to 0.09 tooltip, we can also hit the 30 second cap with the ultimatum debuff "buffs expire 3x faster" as 0.09 divided by 3, is 0.03, which is 30ms, so itd be at 33, but it would only ever do 30 procs/second.

No, this is not including GMP. lol so yeah, itd be like 150 tornados a second or 270 with GMP+GV
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
When you say maximum 30 proc per second, did you mean 30 triggers aka 0.03 duration buffs or a maximum 30 tornados in 1 second, for example, 5 triggers with GMP?

so according to all information i've looked at, the servers only update every 33ms, which means its only updated 30 times a second

back in heist league with phantasmal haste being in its prime and such, you were able to hit 0.027 or 27ms with being an aurastacker, so it was possible. As with the discussions on the previous 2-3 pages, with being able to get tornado down to 0.09 tooltip, we can also hit the 30 second cap with the ultimatum debuff "buffs expire 3x faster" as 0.09 divided by 3, is 0.03, which is 30ms, so itd be at 33, but it would only ever do 30 procs/second.

No, this is not including GMP. lol so yeah, itd be like 150 tornados a second or 270 with GMP+GV

Thanks for the answer. That cleared up a lot. I'm planning this on PoB atm with the perfect gears and it's still only hitting 0.1/0.1 due to PoB not recognizing phantasmal haste buff. Using a sword with +3 to support gems, should give haste a base 17% faster buff expire.

If we find out the golden number, I'll definitely sell HH saving into this, hopefully, can reach 100+hits /second

Last edited by conmeolatui4444 on May 13, 2021, 2:33:20 PM
"

Keep us posted! Can you record? Curious to see the damage output

So, tested it a little bit, didnt see comment before doing it so didnt record D:

Anyways, seemed to match what i found in pob, the damage is a bit weaker than disintegrator with the weapons i had, around ~15-20% less damage vs the staff.

Pros of the DW: More procs = more stacks/duration for poison, also get more hits for vitality Life gain on hit

Cons: Less damage, also lose the block chance from the staff, so more likely to be hit from atk dmg

Overall, it is gonna be more expensive with what i tried, for hardly any actual benefit, maybe someone can link somethin that will actually end up being better? :o
"
"
Supaspork wrote:
"

Thanks for the answer. That cleared up a lot. I'm planning this on PoB atm with the perfect gears and it's still only hitting 0.1/0.1 due to PoB not recognizing phantasmal haste buff. Using a sword with +3 to support gems, should give haste a base 17% faster buff expire.

If we find out the golden number, I'll definitely sell HH saving into this, hopefully, can reach 100+hits /second

i am at 0.9 on aspect and 19% buff exprire from haste i think i can get it to 20% or even 21% with better weapon and 23% quality haste but got unlucky with crafthing the weapon
"
Supaspork wrote:
"

Keep us posted! Can you record? Curious to see the damage output

So, tested it a little bit, didnt see comment before doing it so didnt record D:

Anyways, seemed to match what i found in pob, the damage is a bit weaker than disintegrator with the weapons i had, around ~15-20% less damage vs the staff.

Pros of the DW: More procs = more stacks/duration for poison, also get more hits for vitality Life gain on hit

Cons: Less damage, also lose the block chance from the staff, so more likely to be hit from atk dmg

Overall, it is gonna be more expensive with what i tried, for hardly any actual benefit, maybe someone can link somethin that will actually end up being better? :o

Thanks for sharing your experience! I was actually even more keen to try a super high physical dps two handed weapon with 1.2k phy dps but when I test on POB it's not much difference too. So it's like Disintegrator is something we can get way cheaper but with almost similar results and for me, it can actually do the job already.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"

You just need damagemods on your weapons. And dualwielding is 15% block. Also theres room in suffixes for 100%+ spellcrit chance or 30%+ chaos resistance for example in terms of damage or quality of life. There haven't been many bases in trade with 30%+ chaos dot multiplier AND the catarina +2 supp gems & quality mod. But theres definitely room to upgrade in mine alone not to mention going for mirrortier weapons.

With the usual poisonmods I have in mine and the implicit crit rolls, you could get close to 400% inc spell crit chance from your weapons. To however much actual crit chance that translates into, it'll be a straight up more multiplier with the ascendancy (50% more poison dmg for critical hits). And the 40% crit multi rolls turn into 20% dot multi with perfect agony. So yeah.... Endless currencysink to craft the purrrfect weapons :>
"
Boozey wrote:
"

You just need damagemods on your weapons. And dualwielding is 15% block. Also theres room in suffixes for 100%+ spellcrit chance or 30%+ chaos resistance for example in terms of damage or quality of life. There haven't been many bases in trade with 30%+ chaos dot multiplier AND the catarina +2 supp gems & quality mod. But theres definitely room to upgrade in mine alone not to mention going for mirrortier weapons.

With the usual poisonmods I have in mine and the implicit crit rolls, you could get close to 400% inc spell crit chance from your weapons. To however much actual crit chance that translates into, it'll be a straight up more multiplier with the ascendancy (50% more poison dmg for critical hits). And the 40% crit multi rolls turn into 20% dot multi with perfect agony. So yeah.... Endless currencysink to craft the purrrfect weapons :>

oh, also forgot this possiblity

Black Cane sceptre gives 484-726 phys dmg to spells when using phantasm support with 11 spawned, forgot about it cuz deemed it just worse than disintegrator before, but might be interesting to use

edit: did some testing, assuming you always have 11 phantasms up, dps should be better with only the black cane and quality on the rapier(about 6% more dps), im gonna test to confirm if it feels similar or not

edit2: using these, so i gained power charges as well. picked it up for 5c. lol.

edit3: Phantasms die super easy, so they fluctuate a ton on how many alive, really depends.
Last edited by Supaspork on May 14, 2021, 10:19:22 PM
This was my favorite build in 3.12, but now I understand that the damage has decreased very much?
I don't understand how you change the tornado to SPARK SPIDER MTX?
I'm going to 6L my staff and I was considering trying Anomalous Culling Strike over Increased Duration. I figured for boss fights it could give you that extra punch at the end. Anyone tried that yet?
Last edited by Mercuic on May 15, 2021, 9:20:22 AM
"
Boozey wrote:
"

How has it been so far?
Also what do you think a mirror tier item would like for this build? I mean the mods
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on May 15, 2021, 1:53:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info