[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
phantom_god wrote:

did you see all the talk about the weapon switching? making aspect 0.9 and adding a second dps item

yeah, and honestly, it hadn't been brought to my attention of being able to put aspect of avian on a weapon and making the less duration and such higher until a few weeks ago, but it was with the chest instead

Back in heist league, there was an aurastacker variant that would use a weapon to increase enhance's level as much as possible, could get up to +5 lvls to enhance and quality of gems crafted, i made one back in that league that was

Synthesis base, +1 to socketed support gems
+1 level of socketed strength gems
+1 to level of socketed gems
+2 to level of socketed support gems(craft)
+8% to quality of gems

Was pretty insane, was able to get up to 96% quality on phantasmal haste and was able to hit the 30 procs per second cap with aura effect.
With that said, i pretty much disregarded any though of it since it got nerfed so hard (from 20% to 5% @ 20% quality), but you might have something here, ill look a little more into it on thursday, as im working alot and wont have enough time to really look into it well until then, but good find!

As far as DW 2 dps weapons vs staff, from before when i tested, just the dps weapons alone without the aspect of avian thing, it was barely worse, at a lot higher of a cost as it was some near perfect dps rolls on what i test on pob, but if you are able to get similar, and lower the duration as well, it definitely might be better.
Last edited by Supaspork on May 12, 2021, 12:32:14 AM
"
Smilodon999 wrote:
Can this build do uber atziri or are all the undirected hits too much?

Yes definitely however, there are some dodging involved since you can't burse Atziri right away. So it will involve some work
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Hey.. nice build. Works fine so far. Only thing is, that i cant use all Auras. Is it bc they need to be lv 1 ?
been really surprised by the build, great for ultimatum farming but im having trouble with dmg somewhat on singletarget and some survivability issues

if anyone cares to take a look and give some feedback thx

https://pastebin.com/SVfFSwn0
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

did you see all the talk about the weapon switching? making aspect 0.9 and adding a second dps item

yeah, and honestly, it hadn't been brought to my attention of being able to put aspect of avian on a weapon and making the less duration and such higher until a few weeks ago, but it was with the chest instead

Back in heist league, there was an aurastacker variant that would use a weapon to increase enhance's level as much as possible, could get up to +5 lvls to enhance and quality of gems crafted, i made one back in that league that was

Synthesis base, +1 to socketed support gems
+1 level of socketed strength gems
+1 to level of socketed gems
+2 to level of socketed support gems(craft)
+8% to quality of gems

Was pretty insane, was able to get up to 96% quality on phantasmal haste and was able to hit the 30 procs per second cap with aura effect.
With that said, i pretty much disregarded any though of it since it got nerfed so hard (from 20% to 5% @ 20% quality), but you might have something here, ill look a little more into it on thursday, as im working alot and wont have enough time to really look into it well until then, but good find!

As far as DW 2 dps weapons vs staff, from before when i tested, just the dps weapons alone without the aspect of avian thing, it was barely worse, at a lot higher of a cost as it was some near perfect dps rolls on what i test on pob, but if you are able to get similar, and lower the duration as well, it definitely might be better.

i am boerd right now so i am just doing random shit right now my weapon put aspect into 0.09 and i have a secon weapon that makes haste quailty go to 76%
and its 19% faster on the buffs i am pretty sure i can reach 21% but i am unlucky with crafthing a new weapon
"
phantom_god wrote:

i am boerd right now so i am just doing random shit right now my weapon put aspect into 0.09 and i have a secon weapon that makes haste quailty go to 76%
and its 19% faster on the buffs i am pretty sure i can reach 21% but i am unlucky with crafthing a new weapon

yeah, i got to 0.09 with these two, gonna test it out more tomorrow, not terrible, but would like to see on some bosses and deli to really test it

"
Supaspork wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

yeah, i got to 0.09 with these two, gonna test it out more tomorrow, not terrible, but would like to see on some bosses and deli to really test it

Keep us posted! Can you record? Curious to see the damage output
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
FacelessSnail wrote:
been really surprised by the build, great for ultimatum farming but im having trouble with dmg somewhat on singletarget and some survivability issues

if anyone cares to take a look and give some feedback thx

https://pastebin.com/SVfFSwn0

You need to hit that .12 on your Tornado. Its the most important thing you can do to improve. Upgrade one ring to 10% and replace your boots with -1.94 or higher.

edit- also you need less duration support at 60% so combined with awakened swift affliction you hit 85%. 21/20 is only 1 ex & 21/23 (preferred) is 2ex.
Last edited by Mercuic on May 13, 2021, 9:34:28 AM
Note - to everyone.

Last night I did Sirus A8 following the guide. It was not too tough. The damage was not bad. I died twice but that is due to not dodging a couple of "die" beams on the last phase, so that's on me.

I did fail on the trial master when I was sucked in from an ultimatum. I did not gem swap though, so next time I will be sure to do that.

You can check out my character for the gear I'm using.

When you say maximum 30 proc per second, did you mean 30 triggers aka 0.03 duration buffs or a maximum 30 tornados in 1 second, for example, 5 triggers with GMP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info